Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Considering how the worlds seem to take place after the events of their films...does this mean we won’t be getting many Disney villain bosses?

Ever since KH2, we been getting fewer and fewer..

I can't see us having many due to III's world count, though we'll still have some. Dark Baymax or whatever is soft-confirmed, we know for a fact that there's a Rock Titan fight, and Hades might return as an optional boss (or just be a story boss). And Square can still throw some curveballs at us like what happened with Julius in 3D.

Naw I'm sure they will still happen. I don't think all are happening after their respective movies. Some might come before or it might just be an alternative timeline dealy thingy. The worlds are bigger and we are most likely spending more time in them, we will need multiple bosses. I think the Disney villains might team up with the main villains.

We might, but we might not.  It all depends on what story they want to tell.  For example, since the Monsters, Inc. world takes place after the events of the movie, there is a possibility that we won't get a Randall boss fight, but maybe part of this new story is that Randall has returned and is out for revenge or something like that.  After all, he only got stuck in the human world, and as the movie pointed out, all you have to do is find another door that is connected back to the monster world in order to return to it.  We not only see this happen when Mike and Sulley return from banishment, but we also see this happen multiple times in a row while they are getting chased by Randall through the door vault.

The original stories could also give us Disney bosses that we couldn't have gotten otherwise.  For example, if all of the worlds were following the events of the movies, the only way we would be able to get a boss fight against Zurg in the Toy Story world would be if the events of Toy Story 2 were being followed, but since this is the first time a Toy Story world has appeared, it probably would follow the events of the first movie in which Zurg did not appear.  However, now that it is an original story, we could get a Zurg boss fight.

So, in the end, it all depends on what kind of story they want to tell.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

We might, but we might not.  It all depends on what story they want to tell.  For example, since the Monsters, Inc. world takes place after the events of the movie, there is a possibility that we won't get a Randall boss fight, but maybe part of this new story is that Randall has returned and is out for revenge or something like that.  After all, he only got stuck in the human world, and as the movie pointed out, all you have to do is find another door that is connected back to the monster world in order to return to it.  We not only see this happen when Mike and Sulley return from banishment, but we also see this happen multiple times in a row while they are getting chased by Randall through the door vault.

The original stories could also give us Disney bosses that we couldn't have gotten otherwise.  For example, if all of the worlds were following the events of the movies, the only way we would be able to get a boss fight against Zurg in the Toy Story world would be if the events of Toy Story 2 were being followed, but since this is the first time a Toy Story world has appeared, it probably would follow the events of the first movie in which Zurg did not appear.  However, now that it is an original story, we could get a Zurg boss fight.

So, in the end, it all depends on what kind of story they want to tell.

Fair points. I guess after DDD, I was a bit gutted (Yeah I wanted Frollo as a boss) but there should be a few bosses.