Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

How many more Trailers will KH3 get before launch?

How many more Trailers will KH3 get before launch?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How many more Trailers will KH3 get before launch?

• 5+
    • Something else? Share below!

I'm not including the one next week on the 18th, since we kind of already got it (albeit a shorter version). That being said, I think we'll get 4 more trailers before launch:

1. Though I'm not completely sold on it, people are swaying me over to believing there will be a new trailer for the stage show next week at TGS proper.
2. Paris Games Week, probably in the Sony show if they have one again.
3. Jump Festa, because KH always seems to find its way to Jump Festa somehow lol
4. There will be one the day before as a Launch trailer, since this is slowly becoming a trend with all games. This trailer will have nothing new though.

I'd say 2 more Disney worlds. One at TGS and the other at PGW. Jump Festa trailer will be mostly story and possibly show off Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, Cable Town, or whatever KH original worlds there are to show off.

I'm also not counting the one that was already announced since this is just an extended version or rather, the one we got now was more of a teaser.

I'd say around 3 after that, though I guess it depends on how long they're gonna be. E3 granted us a lot of trailers for just one event and although I don't think that will always happen, I do believe there's more to show. Since all Disney worlds are meant to be revealed and I think they will do so with a trailer, we can at least expect one more out of that, though my personal guess would be two. (Perhaps three if 100 Acre Wood returns because I do not want that to be part of an already fewer amount of worlds.)

If each gets a new trailer we would have two more. Then another as a final launch trailer. I do expect some sort of advertisement too but that likely won't contain anything new.

4 trailers, counting the confirmed one, with all of them spanning 2-3 minutes would already be a good amount. That would be nearly one per month, which is enough at this point, considering we're close to release. While it's true I can simply not watch them, I would like them to retain some mystery at the very least. I also prefer the shorter trailers over long ones. They're easier to analyze and watching them again is nicer in short, condensed trailers than those spanning 6 minutes. They can't reveal too much story without spoiling excessively and while gameplay is nice and all, there's obly so much they can show without being repetitive or showing absolutely everything. I played the demo, it's still Kingdom Hearts and it's also nice figuring things out on your own. The rest is done by tutorials (and obnoxiously glowing walls).

Edited by Merilly

I say they have 3 more new trailers for "Kingdom Hearts 3" are coming out in Tuesday at Tokyo Game Show 2018 event before Launch!

Because I want to see 3 more new trailers for "Kingdom Hearts 3" and reveal new and old worlds about San Fransokyo (as Big Hero 6 world), Metroville (as The Incredibles world), Keyblade Graveyard, Dark World (as the Realm of Darkness) and Radiant Gardens.

And full new songs about "Don't Think Twice" by Utada Hikaru is coming........

And then, another Final launch trailer for "Kingdom Hearts 3" is Coming to Jump Festa 2019, because of Paris Games Week 2018!

And I finally can't wait to watch and see it first!

So, I'll see you there in Tokyo Game Show 2018, Wan_Pisu, KH13.com members, everyone!!!

I say they have 3 more new trailers for "Kingdom Hearts 3" are coming out in Tuesday at Tokyo Game Show 2018 event before Launch!

Because I want to see 3 more new trailers for "Kingdom Hearts 3" and reveal new and old worlds about San Fransokyo (as Big Hero 6 world), Metroville (as The Incredibles world), Keyblade Graveyard, Dark World (as the Realm of Darkness) and Radiant Gardens.

And full new songs about "Don't Think Twice" by Utada Hikaru is coming........

And then, another Final launch trailer for "Kingdom Hearts 3" is Coming to Jump Festa 2019, because of Paris Games Week 2018!

And I finally can't wait to watch and see it first!

So, I'll see you there in Tokyo Game Show 2018, Wan_Pisu, KH13.com members, everyone!!!

If there is a new trailer, I hope they include Agrabah.  I would like to see Jasmine and Aladdin's wedding and see Cassim.  I doubt we'll get that. 

I hope we get one more trailer since the trailers so far have been kind of disappointing for me.  I am glad we got to see Randall at least. 

I agree with what's been already said. I'm thinking 3 more, not including anything we get at TGS. There'll be one at Paris Games Week, another at Jump Festa, and I imagine we'll get a launch trailer the day before release. As for remaining worlds to be announced, I'm hoping for the Jungle Book and Atlantis in regards to Disney Worlds, and The Land of Departure and/or Cable Town for Original worlds. .