Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hello everybody!

I'm really curious as to the direction KH3 is going to take in terms of its soundtrack. I would love to have it be fully orchestrated but I'm curious as to what your guys' thoughts are! Lemme know, and hope you enjoy the video xD

Thank you so much!

-Recusant 0/*

Edited by RecusantVessel

I agree, Recusant, the KH tracks take on a whole other dimension when fully orchestrated! I mean, the KH Orchestra World Tour concert alone proves how amazing these already amazing tracks sound like when performed with a full orchestra!

Don't get me wrong, that's not to say I don't appreciate the synth tracks, but seeing as how Kingdom Hearts III is the biggest KH of them all, it would make sense for the soundtrack to be as big, going full on orchestral! :D

I don't see why it wouldn't be.

I and II had their soundtracks orchestrated in the ReMIXes, orchestration is expected for big budget titles already, and I'm pretty sure 0.2 was completely orchestrated.

I would imagine KH3 will have an orchestrated score. KH1.5 & 2.5 were orchestrated and remastered upon release, and I believe 0.2 and Back Cover were orchestrated, too. I hope we get some news on an official soundtrack soon, surprised we haven't heard anything yet. A dream for me would be a KH3 soundtrack that includes bonus music from 0.2, Back Cover and KHUx.

Edited by Hallowseve