Axtwyt

Dissidia Opera Omnia: Battle Lines

Recommended Posts

(Marle, Near Cornelia]

"Luna huh?  That's a nice name.  Is it alright we call you that?"  Marle asked the young lady.  She turns to Vivi and nods in agreement.  "Same here Vivi.  I still remember all of my friends and other stuff before I woke up here.  I guess this place messes with each person's memory differently."  Marle then turns to Luna and adds:  "But you'll be okay Luna.  If there's anything else you might have forgotten, then I'm sure you'll remember when it's the right time."

Marle turns back to Vivi after hearing to look for a place for the night.  "Well, there's the castle I explored earlier. I couldn't find a soul there but it looked pretty secure.  We should be able to reach it quick if we all leave now."  Marle turns around and points ahead.  "It's this way, past these trees and a few small hills."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~Zidane, Prima Vista~

              "Yeah, why not! I'm a team player after all." Zidane proudly pointed his thumb at himself and then glanced at the newcomer. "Sorry for snapping at you earlier. Just a bit overwhelmed, I guess. You're honestly not too different from a young summoner I know." 

              Zidane smiled and looked towards the mountains nearby. He pointed quite obviously, for everyone around him to see.

              "I say we head towards that giant crystal wall thing. Sure stands out. Plus, it won't hurt to stand at a high point and see what's around us." Zidane waited a few seconds before turning to Chrono.

              "I hope you two are used to walking miles without end."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~Jessica: Prima Vista~

On 11/4/2018 at 11:03 PM, Ultimus Grid said:

[Chrono, Prima Vista]

"That's a good question."  Chrono replied while crossing his arms,  "The shared answer is we don't know.  At first I thought I traveled back in time on this floating land I woke up on.  But seeing how things are so different I'm sure we're in another world.  The big thing is, how did we get here?"

Chrono takes a few steps forward and looks around.  "There has to be answers somewhere in this world.  And someone who can give them.  But we won't know if we stay here.  So let's find a portal out of here and get going."  He turns around to face Jessica and Zidane.  Chrono smiles and asks:  "That is, if you two don't mind we all head out together?"

[Marle, Between Lunar Subterrane & Cornelia]

With the young woman (Luna) with them now, Marle gave a relieved smile.  "No kidding.  I felt the same way until a few minutes ago."  She replied.  Marle claps both hands together and says:  "I'm Marle and this is Vivi.  I'm guessing you're a little lost too."

“Another world...”

Jessica began to think about the possibility. With everything that has happened so far, it’s not too farfetched from being true. When Chrono gave his offer to work together, Jessica smiles and nods. “Sure! It’s better than trotting around in an unknown land.” 

When Zidane pointed to that far away land, Jessica looks as well with curiousity. “Seems like a plausible place to get some answers...But walking’s going to be quite tiring. It’s not my first time adventuring, and if I know one thing, it’s that my feet will be aching by the time we get there...” 

Jessica looks at the distant crystal once more...And then she snaps her fingers with an idea intact. “Hang on! We’re on a bloody ship for crying out loud! If it’s still in good shape, why don’t we sail on over to our destination?” She suggests. 

~Emeralda: Midgar~

12 hours ago, Yessie Maltese said:

~Zaruka, Besaid Island~

 

"I'm not sure." She replied. Zaruka thought of something as she closes her eyes. She then got an idea and looks at him. "How about we team up? Thought it will be much easier to find anyone." She doesn't understand why both of them were brought here. Could it be the brides' doing? Although, it doesn't make any sense that her and Johnny don't appeared to live the same hometown, or the same world. As for now, she needs to find a way to leave the island and then find a way back home.

 

 

~Xing, Midgar~

 

Xing nodded to the girl. "Alright. I don't know who brought me here either." He said. So far, it seems Emeralda doesn't speak normally but at least, she understand what he said. "We gonna have to get out of here first. The place is empty. Like Really, i couldn't find anyone besides you."  He wonders if someone must send him here. But for what purpose? Are they the only ones? Or there's more people in this unknown land?

Emeralda nods to Xing. “Agreed. Place barren.” She gets closer to Xing. “Lead way. I follow.” 

(Emeralda has joined Xing’s party!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

{Ardyn: Crown City of Insomnia}

Ardyn moved slightly to the side as things became chilly between Variuer and Saber, an amused look on his face. The conquerer clearly wasn't a people person. Though, this "king of knights" didn't seem like one either. Now, what to do? A little diplomacy, or egg them on?

"A king, you say?" He said, eyeing Saber. "A strange title for one so fair. I am but a humble Chancellor. Ardyn Inzunia, at your service, majesty."

He gave another grandiose bow, but it was carefully lose in case things heated up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[Chrono, Prima Vista]

"Great!  It's settled."  Chrono exclaims while doing a fist-pump.  He looks to where Zidane pointed and adds:  "Sounds good to me.  It is a good idea to get a lay of the land to understand it better.  Don't worry about me.  I've had my fair share of adventures too and plenty of walking to go with them.  I'm pretty much used to it."

Chrono listens in on Jessica's suggestion and replied:  "But this 'ship' isn't the real thing.  Isn't it just based on Zidane's memory?  While it may look like a ship it won't move like one.  At least, I don't think it will.  Hm.  Zidane, what do you think?"

[Marle, near Cornelia]

"Really?  If you've been here before, then you might know something about this place."  Marle added.  As much as she wanted to talk more on the subject, Marle knew now wasn't the best time.  She starts walking in the direction she pointed and said:  "We can talk more on that later.  Right now we should reach the castle before it gets too dark.  Come on, follow me."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~Johnny Besaid Island~

"Yeah, we're better off together," Johnny nodded before starting to move towards the mountain pass. "We're better off heading inland. If anyone's here, they're probably somewhere besides this beach." I wonder if anyone else is here, Johnny thought to himself, losing himself to thoughts of his own world. I have to keep going, just in case Variuer is here too.

~Jaina, descending Ultimecia's Tower~

Jaina smiled. This boy was something else. Nothing like any of Johnny's knight friends.

It took her a few minutes, but she managed to make it the rest of the way down by herself. She had noticed Janus waiting below in case she fell, and she had to laugh as she rejoined the boy on the ground.

"Don't worry about me, I can handle myself," Jaina says as she walks up to Janus. She looks around from the outside of the tower, trying to get a feel for the landscape. There's a forest by the tower, but the surrounding area is some grassland. Jaina looks back to Janus, "Which way should we go from here?"

~Variuer, Crown City of Insomnia~

Variuer calmed himself. This girl was not related to Jonathan, nor his son.

"I am Variuer, and you are not who I am looking for," Variuer said before turning his attention from the girl. "I have no quarrel with you, so begone from here." He gazed past the tower to the illusory barrier outside, "I have no need of a king of knights, unless you intend to help us find who brought us here."

~Bartz, Narshe~

Bartz smiles as he sees Neku floating over the snow, calling out to his new companion, "Wow, that's cool! But watch this!" Bartz then summoned his bow and a quiver of arrows. His thoughts turned to the abilities he used as a Ranger, and he begins to fire arrow after arrow at the goblins at ever increasing speed. After his quiver is empty, he sees a few straggler Goblins still moving towards him and Neku.

"These ones are yours, pal!" Bartz salutes Neku, indicating Neku to take the rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Janus – Outside Ultimecia's Castle–

Color rose into the mage's cheeks upon Jaina's comment.  Was it that obvious that he was spotting her?  Alfador leapt out from the boy's arms and licked its paw.

"I am certain that you can," was Janus' smooth response.  "I was simply–well . . . observing.  You climb quite well."  It was a terrible cover up, and Janus even bit the inside of his cheek as he cringed upon his own words.

The youth was glad to change the subject, and stole a sweeping glance around the landscape with a critical eye.  None of the grounds were familiar to him, so their direction did not matter significantly to him.  Ideally he would've liked to find shelter, perhaps some food, and a map to identify where they could possibly settle.

"This is all new to me," Janus admitted to Jaina.  "So I have little preference on our direction.  We could seek shelter in the trees, and perhaps find something to make a meal of there, and yet perhaps there is a village somewhere along the plains.  Where would you suggest?"

Vivi – near Cornelia –

Vivi tilted his head curiously upon Luna's words.  "It's familiar to you, huh?  Maybe you're from here?"  It would've been nice to meet someone who was actually native to this alien world, though since she had no memories it wouldn't be the most useful to them regardless.

The castle sounded like a good general direction for them to head.  Vivi nodded to Marle's suggestion.  "Let's head there, then!  I can make us a good meal once we get there, too, if there was any food."

As they trudged along the dirt path the black mage mused about their current predicament, and thought deeper upon their placement in this world.  "Do either of you find it odd that this world seems relatively abandoned?  Apart from those of us that have been brought here?  I mean, an abandoned castle, really?  What if . . . ."  Vivi's words trailed off as he spotted the castle in the distance.  Not daring to continue with his train of thought aloud, the black mage picked up his pace instead, darting toward the castle as quick as his short little legs could carry him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~Neku Sakuraba: Narshe~

3 hours ago, Axtwyt said:

~Johnny Besaid Island~

"Yeah, we're better off together," Johnny nodded before starting to move towards the mountain pass. "We're better off heading inland. If anyone's here, they're probably somewhere besides this beach." I wonder if anyone else is here, Johnny thought to himself, losing himself to thoughts of his own world. I have to keep going, just in case Variuer is here too.

~Jaina, descending Ultimecia's Tower~

Jaina smiled. This boy was something else. Nothing like any of Johnny's knight friends.

It took her a few minutes, but she managed to make it the rest of the way down by herself. She had noticed Janus waiting below in case she fell, and she had to laugh as she rejoined the boy on the ground.

"Don't worry about me, I can handle myself," Jaina says as she walks up to Janus. She looks around from the outside of the tower, trying to get a feel for the landscape. There's a forest by the tower, but the surrounding area is some grassland. Jaina looks back to Janus, "Which way should we go from here?"

~Variuer, Crown City of Insomnia~

Variuer calmed himself. This girl was not related to Jonathan, nor his son.

"I am Variuer, and you are not who I am looking for," Variuer said before turning his attention from the girl. "I have no quarrel with you, so begone from here." He gazed past the tower to the illusory barrier outside, "I have no need of a king of knights, unless you intend to help us find who brought us here."

~Bartz, Narshe~

Bartz smiles as he sees Neku floating over the snow, calling out to his new companion, "Wow, that's cool! But watch this!" Bartz then summoned his bow and a quiver of arrows. His thoughts turned to the abilities he used as a Ranger, and he begins to fire arrow after arrow at the goblins at ever increasing speed. After his quiver is empty, he sees a few straggler Goblins still moving towards him and Neku.

"These ones are yours, pal!" Bartz salutes Neku, indicating Neku to take the rest.

Dang...What kind of psyches does this guy have?

Neku shakes his head out of the thought and focused his attention on the Goblins. From his pockets, he pulled out a lightning pin. He grins. "Perfect."

Neku throws his hand forward and lightning emits from the palm of his hand, shocking the creatures in front of him. "And in case they're still moving..." The young boy forms a line of chains in front of the goblins as a sort of barrier. "There. If they should ever touch it, they'll get hurt anyways." Neku turns to Bartz. "C'mon. Let's get going."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 “Extravagance is the enemy.”

~Saber, Crown City of Insomnia~

Saber narrowed her eyes for a moment lowering her sword she was not going to get along with this man the other was odd but at least polite enough to introduce himself in a formal manner, she gave a small nod in his direction... Regardless she was stuck with them until she had answers as to who summoned them here meaning best to put up with them in that case. "For the time being until we find out who summoned us here and why I'll work with you." It was worded kindly but the implication was quite clear 'I'm only doing so because our goals align for the moment, afterward you are on your own'

"Though I don't detect anything the only reason I came here was that I felt a presence here, you two must have been it." This certainly wasn't a Grail War the man before practically confirmed as much Servants wouldn't openly hand out their names most of the time even if another did, by no means did she relax around either of them it was evident that 'Variuer' was likely a potential enemy though.

Still best to see how things play out before making any judge of alignment

 

Edited by TheKeyofRose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2018 at 7:09 PM, Axtwyt said:

~Johnny Besaid Island~

"Yeah, we're better off together," Johnny nodded before starting to move towards the mountain pass. "We're better off heading inland. If anyone's here, they're probably somewhere besides this beach." I wonder if anyone else is here, Johnny thought to himself, losing himself to thoughts of his own world. I have to keep going, just in case Variuer is here too.

 

~Zaruka, Besaid Island~

 

"Right." Zaruka nods as she follows him. She then looking at Johnny, wondering what's on his mind. (Mr. Mercer sure been thinking a lot. I wonder what is it?) her mind got interrupted when she started to feel hungry, frowned as she covered her stomach. (aww, i forgot to eat lunch... Hold on. Can i still use my magic in this place?) Zaruka tried to summon some food and yet, her magic still work. An Apple appeared on her hand. (well, i can still use it. I better get another one for him.) she thought as she summoned another apple for Johnny. She tugged his shirt to get his attention.

 

On 11/6/2018 at 12:39 PM, kingdomhearts45 said:

 

~Emeralda: Midgar~

Emeralda nods to Xing. “Agreed. Place barren.” She gets closer to Xing. “Lead way. I follow.” 

(Emeralda has joined Xing’s party!)

~Xing, Midgar~

 

"Alright. Hmm... Let's try that way. Maybe there's the exit." He said as he pointed another alley. Xing headed over there while leading the way. (i hope...) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~Zidane, Prima Vista~

            "Hmm..." Two sides of the same argument, both rather logical. Zidane had to be the tie-breaker. He stared at the two- he wondered if either of these two knew how to operate a ship. Even if Zidane were to pioneer it, there are other ship functions that need to be maintained- especially since the Prima Vista had a mist engine- it needed the mist in order to run.

            "Well, it wouldn't hurt to give it a try, would it? Worse case scenario, the ship doesn't turn on." Jumping down into the trap door that now stood open, he called to his acquaintances to follow him. He made an attempt to guide them through the complicated looking rooms, until they would eventually find what would be called a cockpit in other ships.

            "Well... here goes nothing." Zidane lifted two levers, and pressed a couple of buttons before finally grasping the guidance wheel. It would start in a few seconds if it worked- it's never failed before, according to Zidane's memory.

             Zidane counted with the usual beats... 5... 4... 3... 2... vrvmmrmmvmmputtaputtaputtaputta

             "Guys, it runs! Get yourself in safe positions, take off can be a bit rough!

((This is where I would need advice from @Axtwyt. Would the Prima Vista work here?))

Edited by Shard the Gentleman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[Chrono, Prima Vista]

With what sounded like an engine starting up Chrono mumbled:  "Does that sound what I think it is?"  He then heeded Zidane's words and grabbed hold of the nearest thing next to him.  "Seems like it can fly after all!"  Chrono remarked in a pleased surprise.

[Marle, near Cornelia]

"Now that you mention it, yeah.  It's pretty weird for no one besides us to be here.  A castle shouldn't be empty unless it's an ancient one.  And that castle didn't look ancient to me."  Marle answered to Vivi.  She smiled upon seeing said castle up ahead.  She was taken aback when Vivi ran past her on the way there.  "Vivi?  H-hey!  Wait up!  Don't go too far on your own!"  Marle shouted while trying to catch up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~Jessica: Prima Vista~

5 hours ago, Shard the Gentleman said:

~Zidane, Prima Vista~

            "Hmm..." Two sides of the same argument, both rather logical. Zidane had to be the tie-breaker. He stared at the two- he wondered if either of these two knew how to operate a ship. Even if Zidane were to pioneer it, there are other ship functions that need to be maintained- especially since the Prima Vista had a mist engine- it needed the mist in order to run.

            "Well, it wouldn't hurt to give it a try, would it? Worse case scenario, the ship doesn't turn on." Jumping down into the trap door that now stood open, he called to his acquaintances to follow him. He made an attempt to guide them through the complicated looking rooms, until they would eventually find what would be called a cockpit in other ships.

            "Well... here goes nothing." Zidane lifted two levers, and pressed a couple of buttons before finally grasping the guidance wheel. It would start in a few seconds if it worked- it's never failed before, according to Zidane's memory.

             Zidane counted with the usual beats... 5... 4... 3... 2... vrvmmrmmvmmputtaputtaputtaputta

             "Guys, it runs! Get yourself in safe positions, take off can be a bit rough!

((This is where I would need advice from @Axtwyt. Would the Prima Vista work here?))

"A-A-A-Alright!" Jessica grabbed ahold the nearest object she could find that was sturdy. She made a look at Chrono as if he was crazy. "W-Wait...Did you say FLY!? A-A-A FLYING SHIP!?" She exclaimed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

{Ardyn: Crown City of Insomnia}

"Splendid!" Ardyn exclaimed. "Together, we should be able to get to the bottom of this."

Stepping to one side, he indicated the way to the Citadel.

"It seems if our host is anywhere, he or she will likely be there." He continued. "Best to try to introduce ourselves as soon as possible."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(I liked the color idea from Shard's post, so I decided to steal it.)

~Johnny, Besaid Island~

Johnny stopped for a moment when he felt a tug on his bodysuit. He looked over to see Zaruka, handing him an apple.

"Thank you," he said, taking the apple and biting into it. He continued to walk, eating the rest of the apple as he continued towards the mountain path. He chuckled as he finished the apple, tossing the core into a nearby bush, "At the very least, that's the best apple I've ever had!"

The bush shook a bit after a moment, and Johnny's hand instinctively went to Excalibur. A black creature with yellow eyes jumped out of the bush, and in one swift motion, Johnny pulled Excalibur from its sheath and cut the creature in two, which then dissipated into black smoke.

Johnny's head cocked to the side in curiosity, "What was that thing?"

~Jaina, outside Ultimecia's Tower~

Jaina pondered for a bit. Neither her or Janus belonged here, so neither of them really knew the lay of the land.

"Here's what I think," Jaina began to talk. "We should take refuge in the forest for a bit. Try to find some food, try to rest up a bit. We also need to figure out which way is north, just so we know where we're going. Past that, we should try to find some other people, at least to get supplies, or whatever."

~Variuer, Crown City of Insomnia~

Variuer smiled. Two companions, one less willing to work with him than the others, but still better than just one.

"We should proceed with haste, then," Variuer stated, turning to Ardyn. "The sooner we meet whomever brought us here, the sooner we can deal with them." He then spoke to Ardyn directly, "Since this is a facsimile of your home, perhaps you could lead us to this Citadel?"

~Bartz, Narshe~

"Whoa," Bartz' jaw dropped at seeing Neku on the battlefield. "I've seen some awesome magic in my adventures, but nothing quite like that!" Bartz turned to follow Neku, "Can't wait to figure out how to mimic that!" After walking a bit with Neku, Bartz thought out loud, "Where're we heading, anyway? If we go back into town, there's not gonna be much there. Although, I did see a pass into the mountains when I was coming into it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~Neku Sakuraba: Narshe~

What does he mean by ‘Mimic’? Is that like a psyche or something?

Neku thought listening to Bartz’ rambling. 

“I was actually hoping to get to the town. But if no one’s there, then we can take that mountain pass you were talking about.” He responded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~Zidane, Prima Vista~

               "Hell yeah!" Zidane was extremely thrilled to fly the ship of the Tantalas Troupe- Baku wouldn't let anyone but himself and Marcus operate it. It was slower than the Invincible, but the size of the ship made it feel faster and more navigable.

               "To the Crystal Wall!" Zidane pulled on a level, elevating the ship 10... 20... 100 feet above the ground, zipping off towards the goal. "Someone, open a window! I wanna feel the wind!" Zidane was ecstatic. Dagger would no doubt enjoy this with him- while Rusty would just get on his case about being careless with their lives.

               Drawing closer to the wall, Zidane pointed to Chrono.

               "Yo, take the wheel! See how it feels. It's set to automatically avoid walls, so don't be afraid about crashing."

 

~Hope Estheim, Besaid Island~

               Why is it always portals...? Hope wasn't brave, but he wasn't a coward- he was willing to face anything he needed to in order to achieve his goals- but he would never get rid of the fright that passing through a portal would give him. Sazh was again in the pilots seat, heading into this portal that hopefully would lead to the Orphan's Cradle. Were they flying right into Barthandalus' trap? Maybe. But what else could be done?

               Passing through the portal, the ship was enveloped in a bright light...

               "Woah!!!" He found himself falling towards some sort of sandy beach... but he couldn't control his trajectory! It was too late! He was crashing into some boy with a giant sword, face first?

               "Ugh... I'm so sorry!" Hope hardly gave himself a moment before rushing off of the person he so rudely fell onto. "This wasn't supposed to happen... where did everyone go??"

Edited by Shard the Gentleman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2018 at 11:27 PM, Axtwyt said:

(I liked the color idea from Shard's post, so I decided to steal it.)

~Johnny, Besaid Island~

Johnny stopped for a moment when he felt a tug on his bodysuit. He looked over to see Zaruka, handing him an apple.

"Thank you," he said, taking the apple and biting into it. He continued to walk, eating the rest of the apple as he continued towards the mountain path. He chuckled as he finished the apple, tossing the core into a nearby bush, "At the very least, that's the best apple I've ever had!"

The bush shook a bit after a moment, and Johnny's hand instinctively went to Excalibur. A black creature with yellow eyes jumped out of the bush, and in one swift motion, Johnny pulled Excalibur from its sheath and cut the creature in two, which then dissipated into black smoke.

Johnny's head cocked to the side in curiosity, "What was that thing?"

 

~Zaruka, Besaid Island~

 

"Heheh, you're welcome." She began eating her apple while continuing walking. Zaruka smiles as she finished it quickly and throws the core away. She then noticed the bush shook for a moment as she turned, sensing a small dark energy. "Who's there...?" She asked quietly. As soon as she saw a yellow-eyed black monster came out by jumping out of the bush, Zaruka gasps and was about to use her magic but Johnny already took care of it when he slashed the monster. She wonders what kind of creature is it. "I don't know. I never seen it or heard of it before."

 

~Xing, leaving Midgar and entering Eden~

 

After couple of the minutes later, Xing seems to find an odd area which kinda seems to be a bridge. It looks very futuristic and weirdly enough, he noticed that the ground is appeared to be chopped and connected it with the other, even the pipes and the bridge's walls as well. "This is so weird... What do you think, Emeralda? Should we go through there?" He asked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[Chrono, Prima Vista]

"That's right!"  Chrono replied to Jessica as the ship was ascending.  Chrono stood up and walked to the nearest window.  He opens it and wind starts gushing through, flowing through his hair.  Chrono looks out to see clouds moving by him.  "Wow!  We're really flying.  Never thought I'd be airborne again," he comments gleefully.  Chrono starts to reminisce on piloting the Epoch.  Besides being able to time-travel it had wings that enabled it to fly anywhere in the world.  Chrono loved being able to fly anywhere and anywhen.  Not only him, Lucca and Marle enjoyed it too.  Chrono stopped smiling for a moment as he looked outside the window.

"Marle."  That's right.  Chrono was supposed to go look for her after waking up in this new world.  He couldn't believe forgetting something so important.  He snaps out of it upon Zidane calling him to take the wheel.  Chrono smirks and says:  "Don't mind if I do."  He walks over to grab hold of the ships' steering wheel.  Chrono goes for a firm grip before stating, "Man this is something else!  A little different from the Epoch, but flying still feels great."

[Lavos, Empyreal Paradox]

Lavos halts when he's within arms' reach of the massive crystal.  While not necessarily a living creature it did contain a vast amount of energy.  Lavos was at the very least certain of that.  "Fascinating.  This crystal shows some promise.  I wonder..."  Lavos extends his arms and places both hands on the large crystal.  He wonders if he could take any of the energy it had.  Surely such a marvel wouldn't miss a small bit of energy.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~Saber, Crown City of Insomnia~
Silently nodded her head in agreement, agreeing with that sentiment it was likely whoever brought them here had no good intentions as far as she was aware this was likely some ploy or perhaps worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

{Ardyn: Crown City of Insomnia}

"Certainly." Ardyn said with another bow. 

Proceeding at a leisurely pace, he led the way toward the citadel. That this was a facsimile of Insomnia further irked him. So close to his goal to be ripped away and taunted with this place. He kept this anger well conceal from the others. He wasn't interested in them learning any more than they needed to about his home. 

Still, Ardyn kept a sharp out for any sort of other creature, especially ones in wait to attack.

"Rather gaudy city, isn't it?" He commented as he eyed the architecture. "Have places like this on your own worlds, either of you?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~Jessica Albert: Prima Vista~

After the sudden rise into the sky, Jessica tried to regain her balance and stand up straight. She was wobbling slightly back and forth not expecting any of the sort to happen. And then she looked out the window. Her eyes became wide and her jaw was lowered as far as it could go. "We-We're flying....This bloody ship is actually flying!" She rushed towards the window to see the clouds passing by and feeling the wind through her clothes and hair. "Woah...Amazing...I thought we were docked on water this whole time, but...A flying ship is beyond my wildest imagination! This is bloody incredible!" She turned around to face Zidane. "What do you call this ship? Does it hold a name?" She asks with curiousity. 

~Emeralda: Eden~

Listening to Xing, Emeralda nods to him. "Yes. More we explore. More chances to find friends. More we learn about happenings." She answers. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now