Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dagesh Lene

Is Radiant Garden Now Confirmed as a World?

In the Winnie the Pooh trailer, we found out that Sora would be returning to the Hundred Acre Wood.  This might confirm that Radiant Garden will be a world you can visit since Pooh's book has only ever appeared in that world.  If it a world you can visit, I have some ideas about what might happen in that world.

We have seen Demyx returning to Radiant Garden carrying what I believe is a person in a white robe.  The only person who we have ever seen where a white robe like that is Ventus, so I think that Demyx just saved Ventus and is returning to Radiant Garden to keep him safe, but why would he do that?  If both Demyx and Vexen are working for Ansem the Wise and are undercover in the seekers of darkness, they may have found out where Ventus was and what the seekers of darkness were planning to do with him while they were undercover and went to save him.

We know that Ienzo is keeping in touch with Sora with that device, so maybe once Ventus is brought to him, he contacts Sora to come to Radiant Garden to wake Ventus up.  This may be the reason that Sora heads to Radiant Garden in the first place  I also think that, since at least one seeker of darkness has appeared in almost every world, that Terra-Xehanort may appear as the seeker of darkness whom Sora encounters in this world.

But these are just must thoughts.  What do you guys think?

I think that Sora is going to visit Radiant Garden for many reasons but probably not as strongly reasonable as Kingdom Hearts II's:
- He is probably going to go there to meet Ienzo and Ansem the Wise for further solution regarding Roxas's revival
- Visiting the Chamber of Repose to get the armor of Master Aqua's along with her Keyblade, Rainstorm
-  Updating what happened regarding spying over the Seekers of Darkness
- Ansem the Wise's help regarding saving Ventus and Xion 
- Visiting 100 Acre Woods cuz Nomura wanted to ….
- In my opinion, I think that Sora should return to this world to save The Grid/ Space Paranoids from Xemnas's dilemma regarding making a copy of the world 

1 hour ago, Master Keeper said:

I think that Sora is going to visit Radiant Garden for many reasons but probably not as strongly reasonable as Kingdom Hearts II's:
- He is probably going to go there to meet Ienzo and Ansem the Wise for further solution regarding Roxas's revival
- Visiting the Chamber of Repose to get the armor of Master Aqua's along with her Keyblade, Rainstorm
-  Updating what happened regarding spying over the Seekers of Darkness
- Ansem the Wise's help regarding saving Ventus and Xion 
- Visiting 100 Acre Woods cuz Nomura wanted to ….
- In my opinion, I think that Sora should return to this world to save The Grid/ Space Paranoids from Xemnas's dilemma regarding making a copy of the world 

also lets not forget sora may visit radiant garden but only in cutscenes. Who is to say that it isnt more than just one room for us to talk to leon and gang and get acces to poohs world

Just because Pooh and the 100 Acre Wood are in the game that doesn't mean Radiant Garden is playable. If anything it only confirms Merlin in some way, and even that is questionable.

That being said I really really hope Radiant Garden is playable.

It's a 50/50 right now. We have only seen through some trailers that RG will have some major scenes as usual, but no Gameplay has been revealed at all so people has come to the assumption it will only be for cutscenes. I want to point out that Pooh's Storybook was used in Traverse Town in the first game and then portrayed to be in Radiant Garden in the rest of the games. It does feel like it gives a clue of the world being playable but it could be that Merlin brought the book to Sora's Hands for protection or any other reason, pushing the idea of RG being playable. It's anyone's guess right now but it's still a possibility.

1 hour ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

also lets not forget sora may visit radiant garden but only in cutscenes. Who is to say that it isn't more than just one room for us to talk to leon and gang and get access to pooh's world?

So more than likely Cavern Remembrance will play no part.

I don't believe in this "Vexen and Demyx are double agents" theory. It's the dumbest theory ever made, in my opinion, with more holes to it than a bee hive. And they literally have no way to get to Ventus without Aqua.

They are Norts working for Xehanort. This is fact. The evidence proves it.

2 minutes ago, 56803_1539760355 said:

Only idiots believe in this "Vexen and Demyx are double agents" theory. It's the dumbest theory ever made from KH fanbase with more holes to it than a bee hive. And they literally have no way to get to Ventus without Aqua.

They could be Norts and be secretly working against Xehanort. There's too much we don't know, so I'm not sure what makes you so sure that the theory isn't possible. The dialog we've heard from them seems to support it. First, there was Vexen saying "He's the mastermind of the plan" - we don't know who "he" is, nor do we know what the "plan" is. It could be Ansem the Wise. We really don't know what he's up to at the moment. And now we have a clip of what appears to be Vexen trying to persuade Demyx to do something risky with him, probably from the same scene.

If they really are real Norts, then I think it's important to consider whether they were Norted against their will. We don't know why Demyx was part of Organization XIII to start with. Why would he want to get back with Xehanort, especially when he admits to being such a scaredy-cat?

But feel free to tell me what you think the holes are. The only thing I could think of so far is the possibility of Xehanort being able to tell where they are at all times, but that's not for sure.

I know Nomura mentioned that some original worlds will be visited only in cutscenes. I think they original planned to have more playable worlds, both Disney and original, but cut them when they decided to expand the worlds. Which is a little sad to be honest. I'll just have to wait and see how it turns out in the end.

Radiant Garden I really do want to be playable though. It's my favorite Orignal world (so far) and I still feel there is a lot to still explore about it.

On 11/13/2018 at 6:17 PM, 56803_1539760355 said:

I don't believe in this "Vexen and Demyx are double agents" theory. It's the dumbest theory ever made, in my opinion, with more holes to it than a bee hive.

I'm not saying that they are for sure going to be double agents.  They could very much be seekers of darkness.  However, there are a few things that seem off about them to me that make me think that they could be double agents.

First of all, we see Demyx return to Radiant Garden carrying something.  He appears to be talking to Ienzo as he returns, which means that they must be on friendly terms, and we know that Ienzo is not a seeker of darkness.  Unless Demyx has tricked Ienzo into thinking that he is on Ienzo's side, or unless Ienzo has become a seeker of darkness by this point in the game (we don't see anything but Ienzo's hair in this scene, so I suppose it is possible that if we saw more of him, we would see that he has one or more traits of a seeker of darkness), I don't know why Demyx would travel to Ienzo with whatever it is he's carrying unless he is a double agent.

Second, in Dream Drop Distance, we found out that the only people missing from Radiant Garden who used to be in Organization XIII were Braig and Isa.  Even was there, but was still recovering.  So, unless Xehanort changed his mind and decided to make Even a seeker of darkness, Even being a double agent is the only thing that makes sense right now.

We also know that Ansem the Wise has the ability to change his appearance since he did so when he became DiZ. So, if Demyx and Vexen are working for Ansem the Wise as double agents, he could have changed their appearance to look like they belong in the seekers of darkness, or he could have taught them how to do it themselves.

That being said, there is one glaring flaw with this theory.  Wouldn't the seekers of darkness know who belongs among them and who doesn't?  So, how would Demyx and Vexen be able to get away with infiltrating them without being found out instantly?

We haven't actually seen them working for anyone though, so how could we know that they are working for Xehanort?  Plus, there are now more than thirteen characters who have one or more traits of Xehanort (including the black coat).  They couldn't all be seekers of darkness working for Xehanort, could they?  They could be double agents or they could be seekers of darkness.  I think that there is enough evidence to support both cases, so I don't think we can say for sure yet.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

And they literally have no way to get to Ventus without Aqua.

I think that, if Demyx did manage to get to Ventus and save him, it would be after Castle Oblivion is transformed back into the Land of Departure, as we see that it has been in the trailers.  Once it's the Land of Departure again, there would be nothing keeping anyone from finding Ventus.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

On 11/13/2018 at 12:28 PM, KeybladeMasterBalo said:

I want to point out that Pooh's Storybook was used in Traverse Town in the first game and then portrayed to be in Radiant Garden in the rest of the games. It does feel like it gives a clue of the world being playable but it could be that Merlin brought the book to Sora's Hands for protection or any other reason, pushing the idea of RG being playable.

That's a good point!  Thank you for bringing that up!  I had completely forgotten that Merlin was in Traverse Town in Kingdom Hearts 1!  I guess you could say that Pooh's book appears wherever Merlin is.  However, the last we heard of Merlin, he was training Lea and Kairi in a special location.  We know that Merlin usually packs everything in his house when he travels, so it would make sense that he took Pooh's book with him to that special location.  However, that raises the question: How is Sora able to visit Pooh and his friends if Merlin has the book?

The way I see it, there are two possible explanations.  Either Merlin left the book behind at either Radiant Garden or at Mysterious Tower in the care of someone he could trust, or Lea and Kairi's training finishes early enough in the game to let Merlin return to either Radiant Garden or Mysterious Tower with the book, allowing Sora to enter it then.

5 hours ago, Goyan-Tanuki said:

I think maybe Merlin moved to Twilight Town since it seems to be the new Hub world. And that's where the 100 Acre Woods book is now.

Maybe, but I do wonder what happened to Traverse Town.  I don't think it'll be in KH3.