Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

30 minutes ago, KH4Real said:

Well that Keyblade is made by Yen Sid there two possibilities:

1. He upgraded Mickey's keyblade
2. Something bad happened to Yen Sid he could have fought Aquanort

Aquanort? You mean the Aqua corrupted in darkness?

18 minutes ago, RikuMickeyFan1997 said:

Aquanort? You mean the Aqua corrupted in darkness?

No she is corrupted by Xehanort that was confirmed through Nomura.
We see it also in a trailer how this will happen.

25 minutes ago, KH4Real said:

No she is corrupted by Xehanort that was confirmed through Nomura.
We see it also in a trailer how this will happen.

Where did he confirm that she is under the influence of Xehanort? As far as I'm aware, he's been vague as to what has happened to her exactly. She could have been corrupted by darkness too and not be a vessel.

2 hours ago, Merilly said:

Where did he confirm that she is under the influence of Xehanort? As far as I'm aware, he's been vague as to what has happened to her exactly. She could have been corrupted by darkness too and not be a vessel.

Exactly, and I hope Nomura doesn't spoil it.

Also, regarding Mickey's keyblade, I hope we're able to do that with other keyblades on Sora's, Riku's and Kairi's part.

37 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Exactly, and I hope Nomura doesn't spoil it.

Also, regarding Mickey's keyblade, I hope we're able to do that with other keyblades on Sora's, Riku's and Kairi's part.

Yeah. I wonder what's Mickey's new Keyblade called? Does it have a name?

57 minutes ago, RikuMickeyFan1997 said:

Yeah. I wonder what's Mickey's new Keyblade called? Does it have a name?

Maybe, it's called Starseeker D or Kingdom D or D Seeker.  The last one sounds better than the other two.

11 hours ago, KH4Real said:

Well that Keyblade is made by Yen Sid there two possibilities:

1. He upgraded Mickey's keyblade
2. Something bad happened to Yen Sid he could have fought Aquanort

Uh I would love to see a new feature like a keyblade smith or something the moguls allready proved that It can be done

13 hours ago, Merilly said:

Well I'm not sure where probably on twitter HMK and other X-Keepers has said this aswell.
I think this was confirmed a few days after the E3. But do you can see her ready getting norted when Ansem grabbed her.

2 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Uh I would love to see a new feature like a keyblade smith or something the moguls allready proved that It can be done

If it will be some other Keyblade it will be that one on the cover.

25 minutes ago, KH4Real said:

Well I'm not sure where probably on twitter HMK and other X-Keepers has said this aswell.
I think this was confirmed a few days after the E3. But do you can see her ready getting norted when Ansem grabbed her.

Nothing against HMK and the rest, but those were just theories. They can't know for sure since they know about as much about the game as we do. (Perhaps a tiny bit more due to the demos but that info wasn't extremely important.) And it was never confirmed that she was a vessel by an official source. Even when the Guardian grabbed her, she did not change yet. So there is no confirmation she has become a vessel. For all we know, she could just as well be on the verge of becoming some sort of Darkling due to her color scheme.

I'm not saying it's impossible, it just wasn't confirmed. I looked through the interviews and Nomura never explicitly said she was a vessel but rather dodged the subject. People were extremely fast to jump on the vessel theory because of the yellow eyes and white/silver hair but that might not be a trait exclusive to Xehanort but possibly a hint toward an influence of darkness as well. Or something completely different.

18 minutes ago, Merilly said:

Nothing against HMK and the rest, but those were just theories. They can't know for sure since they know about as much about the game as we do. (Perhaps a tiny bit more due to the demos but that info wasn't extremely important.) And it was never confirmed that she was a vessel by an official source. Even when the Guardian grabbed her, she did not change yet. So there is no confirmation she has become a vessel. For all we know, she could just as well be on the verge of becoming some sort of Darkling due to her color scheme.

I'm not saying it's impossible, it just wasn't confirmed. I looked through the interviews and Nomura never explicitly said she was a vessel but rather dodged the subject. People were extremely fast to jump on the vessel theory because of the yellow eyes and white/silver hair but that might not be a trait exclusive to Xehanort but possibly a hint toward an influence of darkness as well. Or something completely different.

Nope no theory. Here you can see it by yourself.

40 minutes ago, KH4Real said:

Nope no theory. Here you can see it by yourself.

I do trust Famitsu's credibility but the wording of that quote is extremely strange in my opinion, coming from the director of the series. "We couldn't feel"? They're the ones who created the story. Why would that be a feeling and not a fact? That quote somehow sounds like it was said by an outsider, not a developer.

After all, yellow eyes do not prove being a vessel at all... Otherwise all Heartless would be vessels, which they're not. Either this is worded really unfortunately or that wasn't all he said.

To be honest, I'm still skeptical she is a vessel until the game comes out. It's not the first time something played out differently in the end because of a mistranslation or the interviewers misunderstanding something.

As I said, I'm not undermining the possibility but that quote is somehow really unconvincing in the way it was written. Famitsu is usually a very credible magazine but it just sounds very odd for Nomura in comparison to the other interviews he, or anyone else, has given.

Still, thanks for linking the video. I appreciate it despite my skepticism.

Edit: That passage was from the same interview with the translation from khinsider. It doesn't sound like a confirmation at all but really, really vague.

Screenshot_2018-12-09-15-26-42.png

Edited by Merilly

32 minutes ago, Merilly said:

I do trust Famitsu's credibility but the wording of that quote is extremely strange in my opinion, coming from the director of the series. "We couldn't feel"? They're the ones who created the story. Why would that be a feeling and not a fact? That quote somehow sounds like it was said by an outsider, not a developer.

After all, yellow eyes do not prove being a vessel at all... Otherwise all Heartless would be vessels, which they're not. Either this is worded really unfortunately or that wasn't all he said.

To be honest, I'm still skeptical she is a vessel until the game comes out. It's not the first time something played out differently in the end because of a mistranslation or the interviewers misunderstanding something.

As I said, I'm not undermining the possibility but that quote is somehow really unconvincing in the way it was written. Famitsu is usually a very credible magazine but it just sounds very odd for Nomura in comparison to the other interviews he, or anyone else, has given.

Still, thanks for linking the video. I appreciate it despite my skepticism.

Edit: That passage was from the same interview with the translation from khinsider. It doesn't sound like a confirmation at all but really, really vague.

Screenshot_2018-12-09-15-26-42.png

I'd just wait till the game comes out to see if this theory is confirmed.

17 hours ago, Merilly said:

This was confirmed during E3 by Nomura in I think a famitsu interview and Brendan Docherty in various interviews too.

13 minutes ago, Seyin95 said:

This was confirmed during E3 by Nomura in I think a famitsu interview and Brendan Docherty in various interviews too.

As mentioned before, the translations of the interviews seem to be fairly different depending on who did them. The one that HMK also linked in his video from KHInsider did not confirm that at all but remained vague throughout about her fate. That's why I remain skeptical until the game is out. I've read a plethora of interviews and most of them were worded in an unfortunate manner or were so cryptic that there was no 100% certainty possible.

I can't really judge who is more accurate in their translations since I don't speak Japanese. I just see that it fluctuates quite a bit and this is why I consider it unconfirmed until we have a clear explanation. 

I'm not claiming it's impossible she's a vessel, I'm just careful with interviews and translations because sometimes, things are said which are taken the wrong way or are mistranslated because Japanese is really difficult. I just don't want to go into the game with possibly wrong conceptions.

Edited by Merilly