Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
CheeseyFlame

Kingdom Hearts III opening trailer featuring "Face My Fears" by Utada Hikaru and Skrillex trending at #1 on Youtube and Yahoo! Japan

The Kingdom Hearts III opening trailer featuring the song "Face My Fears" by Utada Hikaru and Skrillex has reached the #1 spot on YouTube in the United States and Yahoo! Japan shortly after its release. The video is still #1 on trending on YouTube, 21 hours later! It is currently the most popular video on YouTube worldwide.

The one-and-a-half minutes video has amassed over 1.5 million views with over 88,000 likes and 16,000 comments since its release. Alyson Stoner, voice actor of Xion and Kairi in Kingdom Hearts, even responded to the video, celebrating the news and sending her love for Xion, saying “We’re trending #1!!! Xx, Xion”.

367019957_download(2).thumb.jpg.532370896114bed8dec7aa239bbaacab.jpg

Face My Fears was also trending at #9 on Twitter after the official Kingdom Hearts twitter account unveiled the trailer, with the tweet having over 60,000 likes, 33,000 retweets and 2,000 comments. Skrillex topped at #4 on Twitter Japan with the Japanese tweet currently having 26,000 likes and 17,000 retweets.

View full article

13 hours ago, Iamkingdomhearts1000 said:

Where does it say its the most popular video on YouTube right now? i'm finding that hard to believe among a world wide audience, something like that.

It was #1 trending here in U.S., last night , I believe. I think it was #10 in another country besides Canada and #16 somewhere else. It's currently trending at #7 right now in tye U.S. As much as I want to see it succeed, I have to agree that it's a bit of a stretch to call it the most popular video worldwide. 

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

21 hours ago, Iamkingdomhearts1000 said:

Where does it say its the most popular video on YouTube right now? i'm finding that hard to believe among a world wide audience, something like that.

8 hours ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

It was #1 trending here in U.S., last night , I believe. I think it was #10 in another country besides Canada and #16 somewhere else. It's currently trending at #7 right now in tye U.S. As much as I want to see it succeed, I have to agree that it's a bit of a stretch to call it the most popular video worldwide. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgGzSIa8zIsJHbSs0bLplag

It's at #8 right now, but if you check the screenshot in the album we embedded, it was the first one in that list when this article was posted.

It was also at #6 in the UK right after we published this; it's at #16 now for UK.

Edited by Aquaberry

On 12/11/2018 at 11:29 AM, ienzo628 said:

I don't really trust the Youtube trending page.

Lol why? YouTube uses its own algorithms to rank video that are trending or popular in its OWN platform.