Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

This is the only thing that I want to know.
I don't want to know anything else.
If someone knows how long it takes to go from main screen to end screen without any additional information, please post it here.

I think Nomura said the story stuff alone is like 50+ hours. With the extras included the game is supposed to clock out to approximately 100 hours, give or take. At least, that's what Nomura said a little while ago in an interview.

12 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

I think Nomura said the story stuff alone is like 50+ hours. With the extras included the game is supposed to clock out to approximately 100 hours, give or take. At least, that's what Nomura said a little while ago in an interview.

I thought it was 80 hours but it might also depend on the difficulty level you start with.

Just now, AwesomeKHfan said:

I thought it was 80 hours but it might also depend on the difficulty level you start with.

Yeah, I would say thats a contributing factor. I think mostly it's based on the player themselves. Either way, this will be the longest yet in the series by far.

Well the SE rep said that the game hadn't been played through yet so any time that was spoken is invalid. With that being said, I do believe the game is going to at least be 40 hours. I believe KH2 is the longest KH game at like 30 ish hours first playthrough. 

On 12/20/2018 at 9:37 AM, Allwil13 said:

Yeah, I would say that's a contributing factor. I think mostly it's based on the player themselves. Either way, this will be the longest yet in the series by far.

I hope so.

4 minutes ago, Chasm said:

Well the SE rep said that the game hadn't been played through yet so any time that was spoken is invalid. With that being said, I do believe the game is going to at least be 40 hours. I believe KH2 is the longest KH game at like 30 ish hours first playthrough. 

That's true.

4 hours ago, Potato head harvey said:

Was kh2 really 30 hours? Boy, if kh3 is 80 hours in comparison then, wow, what a game.

I think with cutscenes and whatnot i'm going to assume 40 for now

I heard the 50+ hours thing was never stated by Nomura and that they didn't know how big the game was going to be back then. Whether or not that's true, I don't know. It would probably be a good estimate that it would be around 50-60 hours base game wise, though.

43 minutes ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

I heard the 50+ hours thing was never stated by Nomura and that they didn't know how big the game was going to be back then. Whether or not that's true, I don't know. It would probably be a good estimate that it would be around 50-60 hours base game wise, though.

Did they play through it to give a fair estimate on the hours of gameplay? 

1 minute ago, ienzo628 said:

Did they play through it to give a fair estimate on the hours of gameplay? 

The 50+ piece of information was actually said before the game was even finished and was said sometime this year. I think it came from so sort of gaming news outlet if I remember correctly. Someone said it didn't directly come from Nomura's mouth.

46 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Aren't they required to though since they are marketing KH3?

I mean that specific person didnt. I'm sure they played the company themselves had, but didnt disclose the length of the game.

2 minutes ago, Chasm said:

I mean that specific person didnt. I'm sure they played the company themselves had, but didnt disclose the length of the game.

I wonder if it's a bad thing or a good thing that they are likely not telling us how long the game is.

8 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

I wonder if it's a bad thing or a good thing that they are likely not telling us how long the game is.

Idc either way. I expect it to be the longest in the series and that's at least 30 hours.

On 12/20/2018 at 5:36 PM, AwesomeKHfan said:

It also hear about that 80+ figure though i think it was not mentioned if they meant a completionist runs but thats the only thing that makes sense no way that the story alone takes up 80 hours

4 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

It also hear about that 80+ figure though i think it was not mentioned if they meant a completionist runs but thats the only thing that makes sense no way that the story alone takes up 80 hours

I'd imagine it would take at least the mentioned 40 plus hours to complete.