Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jump to content
  • Sign Up
KHfan4

Jak and Daxter is getting a limited PS4 Release!!

Recommended Posts

The first four Jak and Daxter games ( The Precursor Legacy, Jak II, Jak 3, and Jak X: Combat Racing) are getting a phsyical release for the PS4. 

More info can be found on IGN here: https://m.ign.com/articles/2018/12/07/jak-and-daxter-games-getting-limited-physical-ps4-release

As I understand, If you purchase it, you'll get a mock case for the uncompleted Jak 4. 

Jak and Daxter was one of my favorite games as a child, and it still holds a special place in my heart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KHfan4 said:

The first four Jak and Daxter games ( The Precursor Legacy, Jak II, Jak 3, and Jak X: Combat Racing) are getting a phsyical release for the PS4. 

More info can be found on IGN here: https://m.ign.com/articles/2018/12/07/jak-and-daxter-games-getting-limited-physical-ps4-release

As I understand, If you purchase it, you'll get a mock case for the uncompleted Jak 4. 

Jak and Daxter was one of my favorite games as a child, and it still holds a special place in my heart.

That's good news.   Are you going to get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know. I have all four games for the PS2 and I don't know if I can afford it. All my money is being saved to buy a PS4 and then KH3.

I do want to see that mock case though ( I still have hope lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, KHfan4 said:

I don't know. I have all four games for the PS2 and I don't know if I can afford it. All my money is being saved to buy a PS4 and then KH3.

I do want to see that mock case though ( I still have hope lol)

Yeah that mock case should be interesting to look at. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you serious!? That's insane! :D

A mock cover of Jak 4? GAHHHH, NAUGHTY DOG, HOW YOU TEASE US SO! Omg, Jak X was such a fun game, and it's a racer that actually had a good story mode to it! :D

This is pretty awesome! Maybe it'll signal the revival of the Jak And Daxter franchise? :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Are you serious!? That's insane! :D

A mock cover of Jak 4? GAHHHH, NAUGHTY DOG, HOW YOU TEASE US SO! Omg, Jak X was such a fun game, and it's a racer that actually had a good story mode to it! :D

This is pretty awesome! Maybe it'll signal the revival of the Jak And Daxter franchise? :3

Yes! Jak X is definitely my favorite racing game. I'm so glad someone else appreciates it.

IGN said not to get our hopes up for Jak 4, but I'm not gonna stop wishing for it anytime soon 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2019 at 2:33 PM, Dustin Lübbers said:

Wonderful thats why i was waiting to buy the Trilogy for the ps3 because i knew with the recent wave of remasters this qas bound to happen to

Plus, I doubt much has changed with the remasters, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2019 at 3:30 PM, KHfan4 said:

Yes! Jak X is definitely my favorite racing game. I'm so glad someone else appreciates it.

IGN said not to get our hopes up for Jak 4, but I'm not gonna stop wishing for it anytime soon 😁

Oh yeah, I feel like it's one of those racing games that really actually piqued my interest aside from Mario Kart, because I'm not really into racers. That, coupled with the story, made for an entertaining game! Sadly, I was never able to finish it because the disc must've been scratched or something, and after a certain cutscene would play, the game would freeze on me.

Oh yeah, I'm sure Naughty Dog will give us an unexpected surprise, for sure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

The Jak and Daxter series for the PS4? Sounds good to me. I played the first three Jak games and all of them are fun. I haven't played Jak X Combat Racing because I'm not really into racing games. But should I get this I'll give it a try.

I never got much into racing games.  Sure, I had some of them growing up but they were just there and not really worth my interest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2019 at 10:11 AM, SweetYetSalty said:

The Jak and Daxter series for the PS4? Sounds good to me. I played the first three Jak games and all of them are fun. I haven't played Jak X Combat Racing because I'm not really into racing games. But should I get this I'll give it a try.

The gameplay and story are for sure worth it. Jak X is a great experience! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...