Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I've been playing through the various Kingdom Hearts entries at random, trying to 100% the games, playing the story again, etc.

I've also been working on a KH crochet project that's nearly finished. Will post pics when it's done.

I streamed ALL the games (well, all the ones playable without getting a setup for my 3DS/phone) finishing the last one last night! :3 it was a long journey filled with a lot of memories and emotion and today I plan on doing some of the optional content I skipped during my playthroughs to save time. Illness, Internet, tech issues and time away from home chipped away so much of my time to get through them so I was happy I finally finished DDD IN TIME!

I finally did a Level 1 run (with no permanent stat boosters) of II Final Mix to prepare myself for III. While frustrating at times, it was also extremely fun and rewarding to pull off things like the Roxas AI loop and Xigbar's DM skip. I actually beat the game, got Ultima Weapon, and took down most of the Absent Silhouettes before putting the game down (for now).

7 minutes ago, Karxrida said:

I finally did a Level 1 run (with no permanent stat boosters) of II Final Mix to prepare myself for III. While frustrating at times, it was also extremely fun and rewarding to pull off things like the Roxas AI loop and Xigbar's DM skip. I actually beat the game, got Ultima Weapon, and took down most of the Absent Silhouettes before putting the game down (for now).

Not gonna lie, I've never understood how Level 1 runs are even remotely possible. But kudos to you and everyone else who's ever been able to accomplish one!

I'm ready for Kingdom Hearts 3 already XD While I'll have to wait a bit to come, I'm so excited for it. I didn't get the chance to replay the previous games before this but I'm jamming to BBS music a lot recently so that counts right XD

Edited by EchoFox23*
To make it more clear in what I was saying

Where did all these mods come from...

Myself I've been replaying KH2. I was thinking of going to a shop that I know sells KH3 today but then I realised that I have assignments within assignments due in February and I need to get on that, so I'm waiting another 16 hours like a chump ?

30 minutes ago, EchoFox23* said:

I'm ready for Kingdom Hearts 3 already XD While I'll have to wait a bit to come, I'm so excited for it. I didn't get the chance to play the previous games before this but I'm jamming to BBS music a lot recently so that counts right XD

Did you get the chance to play them eventually?

I replayed the older Kingdom Hearts games last summer, back when the Frozen and Pirates trailers were announced. Since then and getting up to KH3 I actually bought and read the Kingdom Hearts mangas. While they aren't canon exactly they were lots of fun to read. Some are actually better then the actually games in terms of character's personalities. I highly recommend the Days and KH2 mangas to any Kingdom Hearts fans. I've also been rewatching the Disney movies that are going to be in game. Watched Frozen, Toy Story, Winnie the Pooh, Tangled etc. I'm so ready for this game :D

40 minutes ago, 2 quid is good said:

tumblr_n7cmkvxSor1rzm1e7o3_250.gif

But really, I'm glad to see so many people excited to play KH3! I know some territories have it already and that there are quite a few of you on here that have it! While I'm waiting for my copy I'll definitely be playing more optional content that I missed in my playthroughs for the sake of time until I nap before 3 unlocks for me (Yes I am aware I already commented on this thread ;D)

2 hours ago, Karxrida said:

I'm halfway through a kh2 level 1 run. The last thing I did was the thousand heartless battle and let me tell you something it was hard as hell. I'm terrified yet excited for the rest of the stuff to come. 

3 minutes ago, Javelin434 said:

I'm trying not to make bad decisions for my credit card, but decided against it and am trying to order the deluxe edition because I waited too long for this lol

Same. I already owe $2,000. What us an extra $20 going to do

1 hour ago, fox_fighter said:

Did you get the chance to play them eventually?

I was earlier but I didn't get to replay the games, sorry I should've made that more clear XD

3 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

Not gonna lie, I've never understood how Level 1 runs are even remotely possible. But kudos to you and everyone else who's ever been able to accomplish one!

The game scales damages so you're not slowly chipping away at everything. You still do less damage than if you were properly leveled, obviously, but at least you're doing damage. Tons of things one-shot you, though.

45 minutes ago, TakenKing said:

I'm halfway through a kh2 level 1 run. The last thing I did was the thousand heartless battle and let me tell you something it was hard as hell. I'm terrified yet excited for the rest of the stuff to come.

Midgame is a pretty tough stretch, but once you beat Roxas it's a relatively free ride to the credits.

3 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

Myself I've been replaying KH2. I was thinking of going to a shop that I know sells KH3 today but then I realised that I have assignments within assignments due in February and I need to get on that, so I'm waiting another 16 hours like a chump ?

we'll be chumps together!

15 minutes ago, 2 quid is good said:

Deluxe HD Kairi or nothing XD

are you saying kairi was not "deluxe HD before?

I know!!!! It's insane to think that we are finally this close to having the game! It's a surreal feeling! :'D

Since I had played all the KH games in 2017 in preparation for KHIII since I thought it'd be released in 2018, I just watched Everglow's Timeline series to refresh and catch up on everything! It was an amazing experience, and well, I'm basically ready for this game!

Since I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition, I'll be able to go to Gamestop tonight for the pre-event sale! So I'll be cosplaying as Sora with his KHIII attire and basically hype up the release of the game, and then emotionally destroy myself when the game is finally in my hands! :'D