Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I think you can only level it up. The ship part of the game may be discount Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, but they don't have the ship customization. Otherwise the game would've told you you can do it.

Just now, Scsigs said:

I think you can only level it up. The ship part of the game may be discount Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, but they don't have the ship customization. Otherwise the game would've told you you can do it.

How do i level it up? i cant find the stuff i need to upgrade it, i searched port royal and the sea. i cant go to the next part of the story i kept dying (im really bad at this world) all other worlds were a breeze but this one has me all confused

29 minutes ago, Pinky7797 said:

How do i level it up? i cant find the stuff i need to upgrade it, i searched port royal and the sea. i cant go to the next part of the story i kept dying (im really bad at this world) all other worlds were a breeze but this one has me all confused

In order to level up your ship you need to collect white crabs. I had good luck outside of Port Royal at the other islands around the map. I believe there's one loosely translated to The Isle of Luck that always had loads of crabs under the water (you have to smash the wooden crates on the ocean floor) and if you scaled the cliff face there was a platform with even more barrels to smash with crabs. Once you clear the area you can leave (go back to Port Royal or something) and come back and the crabs will have respawned. 

4 minutes ago, Bl4ck_iris said:

In order to level up your ship you need to collect white crabs. I had good luck outside of Port Royal at the other islands around the map. I believe there's one loosely translated to The Isle of Luck that always had loads of crabs under the water (you have to smash the wooden crates on the ocean floor) and if you scaled the cliff face there was a platform with even more barrels to smash with crabs. Once you clear the area you can leave (go back to Port Royal or something) and come back and the crabs will have respawned. 

I only have Port Royal and the one i spawned in unlocked. I tired going there but it wouldnt let me off the ship. I have to join jack at shipwreck cove (Objective) but i cant get passed those ships. I'm going to try and go to the Isle Of Luck, but i never been there yet so idk if it will unlock.

27 minutes ago, Pinky7797 said:

I only have Port Royal and the one i spawned in unlocked. I tired going there but it wouldnt let me off the ship. I have to join jack at shipwreck cove (Objective) but i cant get passed those ships. I'm going to try and go to the Isle Of Luck, but i never been there yet so idk if it will unlock.

It can be a little tricky to get off the ship when you arrive at the islands. I know it took me a few attempts to figure it out and I'm not near my game right now. Once you get fairly close to the island/beach there should be an option to 'cancel' or something similar in the menu to make Sora step away from the wheel. 

If you're on the PS4, while steering the ship, press the touchpad - it'll show you a map of the islands around. When you go to them, press L1 (I think) to cancel steering and you should be able to go to the islands. There's a lot around that have crabs but the best is the Confinement Island near the northeast corner. There's a bunch of barrels of crabs. If you open the chest, enemies will appear, but once they're beaten, no more enemies spawn there so you can keep fast traveling (select the island on your map to fast travel) and it'll keep resetting the island and the crabs!

10 hours ago, Pinky7797 said:

Either find crabs (they're everywhere on the islands) or destroy the ships. I easily leveled my ship to max just sailing around & fighting ships while also getting the crabs.

10 minutes ago, Scsigs said:

Either find crabs (they're everywhere on the islands) or destroy the ships. I easily leveled my ship to max just sailing around & fighting ships while also getting the crabs.

Fighting the other ships is probably the best way. Not only will you sometimes get crabs while doing it, your party also levels up doing it too. The pirate ships give big experience points. I was in my 40's by the time I left the Caribbean.