Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

I’m always active when lux boost is here

Always share helpful medals

Plus I’ve been playing this game since summer of 2017

So I’m back to finding a team again that will accept me but I know it’s gonna happen the same thing, I kicked out and they treated me poorly

Is there anyone that accept me?

If you were in Angius I would offer you my mid ranking party. Im not active but there are a few active raiders still.

After I stopped doing daily log ins, it was a slippery slope lol. Now I forget about the game for months on end

I've got at least six of him.

They taunted me when I wanted ReTerra.

It would just reset you lux for the week.

You mean three billion? Three million is incredibly low. Even three billion isn't much effort these days.

WHAAATTTT??!!! That's really unfair cause someone totally crushed me in pvp with her. And i really hate it when people have 3-4 ventus's and millions of illus. sora's and vanitas's. The highest I've ever reached in pvp were in the 1000's

there's currently 2 kinds of lux farming meta: story farming and raid boss farming.

story farming doesn't require lux++ on every medal, just the one that does the damage. other than that, it should have almost if not all str traits (since raid traits don't affect story enemies). your setup is basically building up one medal to do all the damage to get the highest amount of lux you can

raid boss farming is more limited, but probably the one people are more familiar with. all medals have lux++ and raid traits (ideally you don't want them to have ea40, but sometimes you just aren't strong enough otherwise). using supernovas is bad because they don't give the lux++ boosted damage, and the ideal type of medal is one that always does super effective hits