Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

ahem

AHEM

I was playing the Proud quests and uhhhh, I was at the part in Enchanted Dominion where the three fairies prepare Aurora's dress and b-day cake while the Player watches the sparkly-magic-thingies popping up from the chimney. And....apparently, my device can't handle that animation LOL so everything was super duper slow and glitchy, which caused a huge delay. SO this wacky thing happened:

lxwaEiE5Ywj6sQRczT5v39nmXcrR16hmfgeIGL3Xas5ygGpNYcfYEloiYcpwvba2jPNJeqm9hpoYWYH0pXFe5xL6yEavPWud2yFFL_ANmFXxNxQ83EUg89xQl_1ne85QBlkz7W9R

Well...hmm, actually not really. KH3 Aqua/Terra/Ven literally processes only 2-3 frames of it with a 2-4 second pause between each frame, but there's no aftermath like that sparkly-magic-thingy-animation, which is much much worse. And also the Keyblade War scene where Ava and Vulpes walk to the center of the Keyblade Graveyard....gosh, that one is super laggy, to the point I feel like it's gonna crash. Heh, but it never does.

The only time the app crashes because of laggy animations is when in Union Cross two or three people use the KH3 Aqua/Terra/Ven special attack at the same time. 

Edited by Double OKP

updates usually drop on thursdays, so just look out for any tweets from the jpn acct at around 4:00 AM PST on wednesdays

tbh now that japan's been delayed, there might not even be an april update lmaooo

It's going to be easier w/ people leaving Unicornis and caring less in the game in general.

Probably could've gotten it if I didn't nod off in the morning bonus hour

My party's record is 9 set back in 2017.