Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Green Sparrow

How the New Org. 13 Members Got Here?

Okay, I've been waiting for the Ultimania to release before I asked this. I think I get it, but I would like it if people double checked and correct me if I'm wrong.

This is how everyone got here:

1. Xigbar: Reformed as a human, but became a Nobody again. This is a present day Xigbar.
2. Dark Riku: Actually Repliku from CoM when he was a jerk. Young Xehanort brought his heart from the past and put it into a present day replica.
3. Luxord: Reformed as a human, but became a Nobody again. This is present day Luxord.
4. Larxene: Reformed as a human, but became a Nobody again. This is present day Larxene.
5. Marluxia: Reformed as a human, but became a Nobody again. This is present day Marluxia.
6. Vanitas: Regained form in Monstropolis, due to all of the negative emotions (screams) there. This is present day Vanitas.
7. Terranort: After Ansem SoD & Xemnas were defeated, both Master Xehanort & Terra came back in the present, but Young Xehanort brought the evil heart of Terranort from the past, and put it in Terra's body. This is the heart of Terranort from the past, but in present day Terra's body.
8. Saix: Reformed as a human, but became a Nobody again. This is present day Saix.
9. Xion: I... don't really know. Did they just remake a Xion replica, and her heart just got in there somehow? Idk.
10. Young Xehanort: He is timetraveling from the past, with the power given to him by Ansem SoD.
11. Ansem SoD: He's from the past and put into a replica, but how is this possible if he doesn't have a heart?
12. Xemnas: He's from the past and put into a replica, but how is this possible if he doesn't have a heart?
13. Master Xehanort: After Ansem SoD & Xemnas were defeated, he was reformed alongside Terra.

I would REALLY like some clarification on Dark Riku, Xion, Ansem SoD, and Xemnas if anyone has the answer.

I'm still trying to figure about Ansem so sorry that I can't provide my info about his return in KH3. Marluxia said that the thirteen vessel (Xion) was crafted from Sora's memories. We don't know how Vexen or the other members of the Real Organization were able to that. But it was confirmed by Nomura that Xion's resurrection and how she was recruited by the Organization will be explain in the DLC in late 2019. Xemnas was able to grow his own heart because in Dream Drop Distance it was stated that Nobodies and puppets can grow their own hearts over time. Xemnas said that after the Nobody is born the body can grow a new heart after they nurtured it. We don't know when Xemnas grow his own heart but it's possible for him to grow his own heart before he was killed by Sora and Riku in KH2. The way I see it just like in Dream Drop Distance Young Xehanort use time travel to gather ten different splinter hearts of Master Xehanort and put them in ten replicas in KH3.

13 hours ago, Green Sparrow said:

Okay, I've been waiting for the Ultimania to release before I asked this. I think I get it, but I would like it if people double checked and correct me if I'm wrong.

Hide contents

This is how everyone got here:

1. Xigbar: Reformed as a human, but became a Nobody again. This is a present day Xigbar.
2. Dark Riku: Actually Repliku from CoM when he was a jerk. Young Xehanort brought his heart from the past and put it into a present day replica.
3. Luxord: Reformed as a human, but became a Nobody again. This is present day Luxord.
4. Larxene: Reformed as a human, but became a Nobody again. This is present day Larxene.
5. Marluxia: Reformed as a human, but became a Nobody again. This is present day Marluxia.
6. Vanitas: Regained form in Monstropolis, due to all of the negative emotions (screams) there. This is present day Vanitas.
7. Terranort: After Ansem SoD & Xemnas were defeated, both Master Xehanort & Terra came back in the present, but Young Xehanort brought the evil heart of Terranort from the past, and put it in Terra's body. This is the heart of Terranort from the past, but in present day Terra's body.
8. Saix: Reformed as a human, but became a Nobody again. This is present day Saix.
9. Xion: I... don't really know. Did they just remake a Xion replica, and her heart just got in there somehow? Idk.
10. Young Xehanort: He is timetraveling from the past, with the power given to him by Ansem SoD.
11. Ansem SoD: He's from the past and put into a replica, but how is this possible if he doesn't have a heart?
12. Xemnas: He's from the past and put into a replica, but how is this possible if he doesn't have a heart?
13. Master Xehanort: After Ansem SoD & Xemnas were defeated, he was reformed alongside Terra.

I would REALLY like some clarification on Dark Riku, Xion, Ansem SoD, and Xemnas if anyone has the answer.

Spoiler

In terms of Xion, we don't know how she came to the present yet, but Nomura did say in a recent interview (it actually might have been in the Ultimania) that the DLC will include an explanation of how she came to be in the new Organization. 

Also, in regards to Xemnas, apparently he was able to grow hearts or something. The secret reports in Kingdom Hearts III explain how he and Ansem SoD came to the present and they say something about them somehow having hearts.

I guess if Roxas and Xion could grow hearts then so could Xemnas. And you could make the argument that Ansem SoD did have a heart, since every Heartless holds a captive heart within itself.

Vexen/Even must have been working over time to give the Organization XIII replicas to inhabit.  I am just curious how we didn't see Xion or Repliku's white mannequins after their deaths in 358/2 Days and Re:Com.  Did the mannequins just get destroyed along with the hearts controlling them?

22 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Hide contents

Vexen/Even must have been working over time to give the Organization XIII replicas to inhabit.  I am just curious how we didn't see Xion or Repliku's white mannequins after their deaths in 358/2 Days and Re:Com.  Did the mannequins just get destroyed along with the hearts controlling them?

Spoiler

Dark Riku's death was different then Xion and Repliku's respective deaths. Dark Riku literally had his soul/heart ripped out of the replica body, leaving the mannequin behind. When Xion died her whole body turned to memory crystals and shattered, and regular Repliku died like a regular being of darkness, by evaporating into darkness. All of these deaths were different from one another in a sense.

4 minutes ago, SweetYetSalty said:
  Hide contents

Dark Riku's death was different then Xion and Repliku's respective deaths. Dark Riku literally had his soul/heart ripped out of the replica body, leaving the mannequin behind. When Xion died her whole body turned to memory crystals and shattered, and regular Repliku died like a regular being of darkness, by evaporating into darkness. All of these deaths were different from one another in a sense.

So, there was no way for Vexen or the Organization XIII to salvage the replicas?

Spoiler

Ansem SoD is Xehanort’s heartless and therefor also has Xehanort’s heart. Quick reminder: A heartless is someones heart, a nobody is someones body. This naming is dumb, Nomura.

Xemnas said in KH3D that nobodies grew hearts of their own over time. So Xemnas’ heart timetraveled and was placed inside a replica.

29 minutes ago, JTD95 said:
  Hide contents

Ansem SoD is Xehanort’s heartless and therefor also has Xehanort’s heart. Quick reminder: A heartless is someones heart, a nobody is someones body. This naming is dumb, Nomura.

Xemnas said in KH3D that nobodies grew hearts of their own over time. So Xemnas’ heart time traveled and was placed inside a replica.

And what about Ansem SoD, why does he need a replica when he's nothing but a Heartless?  Granted, he did regain his former appearance by possessing Riku.

8 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Hide contents

And what about Ansem SoD, why does he need a replica when he's nothing but a Heartless?  Granted, he did regain his former appearance by possessing Riku.

Spoiler

It's likely because while Ansem, SoD was a Heartless, he still had a form. He originally had to give up his form in order to travel back in time and possess Riku in the first place (Brown Coat guy) even though he was a Heartless at that time too. Possessing Riku is what allowed him to recover his physical form. So even though he's a Heartless, he technically is a creature of darkness that has entrapped a heart within it that needs to release that heart to travel through time and as such needs a replica.

3 hours ago, LunaCatte said:
  Hide contents

It's likely because while Ansem, SoD was a Heartless, he still had a form. He originally had to give up his form in order to travel back in time and possess Riku in the first place (Brown Coat guy) even though he was a Heartless at that time too. Possessing Riku is what allowed him to recover his physical form. So even though he's a Heartless, he technically is a creature of darkness that has entrapped a heart within it that needs to release that heart to travel through time and as such needs a replica.

I am surprised we never faced Apprentice Xehanort yet we faced Terra-Xehanort, so I guess that counts.