Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Pixxz

How are you celebrating Sora's birthday?

How are you celebrating Sora's birthday?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How are you celebrating Sora's birthday?

• Making fanart
    • Writing a birthday fanfiction
    • KH marathon
    • Posting a celebration tweet
    • Buying a cake
    • Throwing an actual party
    • Something else? Let us know!

Cuddle my Kairi plushie because A CERTAIN SPIKY HAIRED BOY HASN'T KISSED HER YET (although sharing the paopu fruit would count I guess). Also listen to "Face my Fears" the album because why not lol

11 hours ago, Mkucherina said:

I think I'm gonna eat some cheese, watch a little bit of parks n rec, and then listen to fate of the unknown on repeat for about 6 hours.

I'll probably try crocheting something, if I can find the time. I've been meaning to try making one of the shadow heartless for a while. Or maybe try making a heartless hat. And I'll probably follow Mkucherina's lead and watch Parks and Rec (my favourite show). Or maybe Brooklyn Nine Nine.

2 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

I'll probably try crocheting something, if I can find the time. I've been meaning to try making one of the shadow heartless for a while. Or maybe try making a heartless hat. And I'll probably follow Mkucherina's lead and watch Parks and Rec (my favourite show). Or maybe Brooklyn Nine Nine.

yesssssss Brooklyn 99!

Probably nothing, since he 's just a fictional character and he's not sentient enough to know whether I acknowledge his "birthday" or not.

If I have time I guess I can pop in KH1 and play a little bit of that I guess lol

With the worst flu I’ve had in years (&P4 to kill time). xD

In all seriousness though, I didn’t really do anything KH related. Would’ve loved to commemorate it somehow, but I kinda forgot (and you know, flu).