Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Are you looking forward to Kingdom Hearts III's Critical Mode being released tomorrow?

Are you looking forward to Kingdom Hearts III's Critical Mode being released tomorrow?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to Kingdom Hearts III's Critical Mode being released tomorrow?

• Yes, I'll be playing as soon as it launches
    • Yes, I'll be playing it the first chance I get
    • It's cool, I might give it a go
    • No, Critical mode isn't for me/I'm waiting on the DLC
    • I'll check out some reviews and make my decision then
    • I'm done with KH3, I'm waiting for the next game

2 hours ago, FlynnYoba said:

Too little too late. This is little more than a band-aid. I've long since moved on. It's still the same game with all its downright glaring issues.

Well, most of what they've said it was was stuff like changing the AI, adding abilities, making battles more strategic. So hopefully it will fix some of those issues.

I'll certainly play it at some point. Unfortunately I've got a few other games on the go right now so I'd like to finish those first. I need to finish replaying the MAss Effect Trilogy and Spyro Reignited. I might play KH3 critical mode in between Mass Effect Trilogy and Mass Effect Andromeda, but we'll see. But I'll definitely pick it up sooner or later. Besides, I'd kind of like to wait until the story DLC is added and then do the updates all at once.