Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Raxaimus

Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind to receive new trailer and release date announcement in December

At the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World of Tres performance in Osaka, series director Tetsuya Nomura made an appearance in order to speak about the upcoming Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind DLC. Although a majority of Nomura's discussion focused on new features for the DLC, it seems that a new trailer and a release date announcement are coming soon.

While we do not have an official statement from Square Enix at this time, two attendees of Osaka's Kingdom Hearts Orchestra (@mel_lifluous3 and @kyo0607_KH) have reported on this development via their Twitter accounts, stating that this information will be coming in December.

Despite this information, it is important to note that Re:Mind's newest features, such as Fast Pass mode, Black Code mode, and Photo mode, will not be included in the upcoming trailer.

We eagerly anticipate this upcoming news! What do you think might be shown in the next Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind trailer? Let us know in the comments!

View full article

Oh man, this late for a trailer? This can only mean that the earliest it will come out will likely be January, unless by some chance they surprise everybody by revealing it's releasing like 2 weeks later or something, but I doubt it. I mean, I can put up with waiting for another month if that's all it is, but I was honestly hoping that I wouldn't have to wait a whole year since release just for DLC. Really REALLY good looking DLC, don't get me wrong, but still, I've seen bigger budget PS4 games that already had their DLC lined up for release just a mere few months after release, half a year at most. They typically had multiple DLC releases too, but I guess you could argue the tradeoff here is that there's enough content for this one-time release to justify that long of a wait. I know it will be worth the wait, but DAMN, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for a month's difference when we've had to put up with such long waits between installments in the past, and likely still will for the future, lol. XD"