Who is your favorite Foreteller?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Foreteller?

• Ira
    • Aced
    • Ava
    • Invi
    • Gula

While they're still shrouded in mystery, I have a feeling in my heart that Ava will be my favourite no matter what. Besides, from what we've seen of her she seems like an utter sweetie.

My first impressions of all of them was that Ira was a bit of a jerk that meant well but had a terrible system of order, Aced was a stubborn, hotheaded fool that should have had more trust, Gula was a bit of a pampered child (but probably also the nicest next to Ava) and Invi was the uptight, strict mother of the lot of them. Ava just comes off as a more likeable character most of the time so far. That very well may change, however; it is to early to tell.

My favorite Foretellers are definitely Ava and Invi. I love Ava because she's friendly, innocent, and cares deeply for her union and everyone else. I love Invi because of her quiet and stern personality. I can't wait to see more of these characters in the next Kingdom Hearts saga after the Dark Seeker Saga. 

It was a close race between Ava and Invi, but in the end I went with Invi because I love her spunk and I just think she's awesome. The scene where she fights Aced in Back Cover was amazing. Plus her mask is my favourite out of all the Foretellers' masks.

On 4/8/2020 at 7:35 PM, Keyblade101 said:

May be a bit biased since I'm in the Vulpes Union in Union X, but for me, my favorite Foreteller has to be Ava. I love how sweet, kind, and caring she is. Plus I love how beautiful her Keyblade design is.

Indeed, I gotta agree with you there, my friend!