Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 21, 20224 yr This is why, I find, you have to be picky about which IP in particular that you support. KH, for example, has, to my knowledge, never had the problem Square's other IPs have had. Quite the opposite, more often than not. KH3 was delayed multiple times, and in my opinion, turned out a better game for it. I dread to think what might have happened had Nomura pushed to meet the projected release date.
March 21, 20224 yr Look I just mean there's nothing people like us can do about any of it really, the only thing they listen to is money and if literally tens of thousands of people make noise about something very quickly after new info comes to light somewhere they can see it, and it pretty much always needs to be backed by someone with a platform, screaming and crying into a void every time anything happens doesn't really amount to much, letting them know how you feel with money is what will mean anything
March 21, 20224 yr Honestly it's really hard to blame the company as a whole when it's the higher ups and key staff members that are doing these abusive behaviors and not the regular ones who are just there to work.
March 21, 20224 yr Honestly I don't even think people really blame the devs themselves most the time anymore, unless its clear that a game needs to be balanced and they refuse to do so or something stupid like that, so its good that people know where to direct the blame at least these days
March 21, 20224 yr I'm well aware it's usually not the individual devs you guys, come on, of course I'm talking about the higher upsYou say "money hurts the most", and you're right, but, people KEEP buying the games BECAUSE they either don't care about the scandals, or, the scandals get buried because people don't want to hear about itIt's all connected; you tell people about it, then they stop buying the product. You can't just tell people to stop buying without giving them a reason.
March 21, 20224 yr Yeah that's like me trying give a concrete reason to tell people to stop buying Elden Ring, CoD Vanguard etc. because these companies have sleezy and abusive stuff going on behind closed doors.
March 21, 20224 yr I think the best course of action is to inform people and let them decide for themselves. The free market has a pretty good track record of evening itself out.
March 21, 20224 yr I'll agree with thatYeah I know that, begrudgingly. It's just something I'm passionate about ya know?
March 21, 20224 yr https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/fortnite-has-removed-building-from-its-main-mode-for-the-new-season/finaIIynite
March 22, 20224 yr Those who have Pokémon legends arceus, What type of ball do you use most besides the basic pokeball? Asking because I have a few mats and I am debating which ball to make
March 22, 20224 yr I THINK I'm close to the final boss lolJust got to, uh, the big CUP in the snow wink wink nudge nudge
March 22, 20224 yr also heavy balls, since feather balls are hard to use properly (but awesome when you manage to get a catch from like, 50 ft. away)
March 22, 20224 yr And now the final boss has been defeated and onwards to now doing all available side quests in Elden Ring before final cutscenethat fight was just so masterful and powerful, easily FromSoftware's magnum opus, like wow. Elden Beast was just insane
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003