Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 19, 20224 yr how could it work life action without a lot of cgi..?i mean unless you find people who have already done such things on their on and hire themlike the ppl who did mario IRL
April 19, 20224 yr no sry that was ironicbc everyone agrees its good but i hadnt seen it beforeand its so much better than i ever imaginedthe only two things that im not sure i loved were her mom showing up and something else i cant rememberi always love watching movies but this was just amazing
April 19, 20224 yr we love them for it thotheir movies end up on prime sometimesmaybe ill shell out and see it in a theater
April 19, 20224 yr its a great movie, highly recommend itIf I could force people at gunpoint to see it I would
April 19, 20224 yr I think I know some people that tell me it's one of the worst Miyazaki films made, but to me that just sounds too surreal because I never think of any Miyazaki film as bad
April 19, 20224 yr I just learned Xenoblade 3 is coming early and I don't know how to react O_OAlso the new battle system is just downright chaos and I love it lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003