Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 15, 20223 yr I loved the Remake of 2. Would’ve loved the Remake of 3 too if it wasn’t so damn short. Carlos’ VA did great.
October 15, 20223 yr Both felt rushed too me, it's just one is very noticeable and people are too easily pleased these days and won't take criticism over something they like🤣
October 15, 20223 yr Yeah they, they should have finished it 😔Idk some gamers feel easily pleased some feel like they're never pleased lolcoughs coughs* DAZ THE 4TH *cough cough
October 15, 20223 yr Some people are never pleased in generalThat or they have an overly hating persona on the internet for clicks
October 15, 20223 yr Is it wrong to question and say it could have been better than what we got though, while others point no how dare you say it's not perfect
October 15, 20223 yr There's a difference between critiquing and picking fights thoOr saying inflammatory stuff, and claiming "haters just can't handle the truth".
October 15, 20223 yr I literally never said Remake 2 was perfect, yet you’re all like ‘if you enjoy it you must be easily pleased’ like some kind of snob
October 15, 20223 yr Also I don’t feel like gamers are easily pleased, just look at flops like Fallout 76 or Cyberpunk 2077Nah I’m with you hereNo one said the game was perfect, people just enjoyed the gameLet people enjoy the things they enjoy
October 15, 20223 yr Don't worry I wasn't picking a fight, just pointing out some people are just very easily pleased now a days.
October 15, 20223 yr The rofl emoji made it seem like you were being condescending.Especially because you also added it as a reaction to what Hellbound said.
October 15, 20223 yr I mean, even those two games had cult followings day 1. Some people can derive fun out of anything, and there’s nothing really wrong with that.
October 15, 20223 yr I mean fairI firetrucking love Dreamlight Valley even though at launch it had some game breaking shitLike an actual firetrucking softlocked 20 hours in which meant I had to start anew
October 15, 20223 yr There's nothing wrong with being easily pleased about games anyways, let people be happy in this lifetime because there's a lot of shit going on in this world
October 15, 20223 yr In the end, video games were made for bringing enjoyment and taking away gamers from the shitty reality
October 15, 20223 yr I feel like gamers these days lose that enjoyment and just compete the firetruck out of each otherAnd even troll
October 15, 20223 yr Exactly. Any day now the world could collapse. Just enjoy what you enjoy and let other people enjoy what they enjoy.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003