Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 15, 20223 yr They just don't play games out of enjoyment and instead play as a choreOr just to critique the living shit out of a gameTbh this is why I can't stand the gaming community nowadays lolI can't talk about enjoying a game without getting jumped
October 15, 20223 yr Shot in general is meant to be funEven outside of gamingLike… I very much enjoy the MCU, even phase 4
October 15, 20223 yr From when KH3 came out till now, I've been through some wild shit in this server and on twitterI'm just very much done with everyone (except you guys haha)Now I have the "stick to me, myself and I" attitude outside of this server
October 15, 20223 yr Nah even this server I ignore opinions onI have my opinions and those are mine and will only change when I choose to change it
October 15, 20223 yr I like discussing shit im fan ofLike I’ll have discussions about Oliver & CompanyBut you can’t convince me that the movie is badCause the movie is truly an underrated masterpiece
October 15, 20223 yr Welp here I firetrucking comeListen to “pressure” you won’t regret ithttps://open.spotify.com/track/3LqvmDtXWXjF7fg8mh8iZh?si=YX1XttgDQLCB5YkJNe5Qxwhttps://open.spotify.com/track/3LqvmDtXWXjF7fg8mh8iZh?si=YX1XttgDQLCB5YkJNe5Qxw
October 15, 20223 yr I’ve been here less time than everyone it’s not like I’m enjoying some kind of privilege or protection. I don’t have anything against anyone here, just tired of people who’ve decided all they’re gonna do on the internet is be condescending and hate on stuff and the people who like that stuff.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003