Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 2, 20233 yr I’m with you there. We’re long overdo for a fairy tale style film ala the Walt Era. Or Beauty and the Beast. That works too.Princess and the Pea, anyone? If anyone can turn that story into something halfway decent, Disney can.
March 2, 20233 yr RAHHH HES SO firetruckING LAZY ME TOO MY MAN IS HERE AND REAL MY MAN IS HERE AND REAL I’m going to do so much grinding to get to Sumeru.Let me skip Inazuma please.
March 2, 20233 yr Or even something like Oliver and Company!Or they could spice things up by doing a Prince movie insteadJust something new and fresh that will have that pre-2010 Disney charm
March 2, 20233 yr I think their next big movie Wish is a Princess movie actually. Supposes to be out this year
March 2, 20233 yr I'm gonna be honest here, but as much as I'm not a fan of Disney Remakes, this one does look promising
March 2, 20233 yr the onIy thing I see here is another souIess creativeIy bankrupt production that has nothing to add
March 2, 20233 yr I just like it's tone, the atmosphere. There are gonna be story differences from Disney's versionIt might use ideas from J.M. Barrie's versionI also adore the cast choices for Wendy, John and MichaelSure, it will not top 1953's version of Peter Pan. But it looks to be better than most Disney remakesCaptain Hooj'
March 2, 20233 yr I kinda prefer 1990 version the most of all the live action Captain HooksAs for Peter Pan himself...I mean, I always have a hard time with all Live Action versions of the character how they don't feel the same to me, nor do they felt natural
March 2, 20233 yr a-anyways that aside, since that isn't something I can reaIIy criticize now IoI the tone the traiIer gave off was the same as the one I got from beauty and the beast remake ie. no fun no joy no wonder no magic aII serious no funny hahas outside of awfuI wordpIay and 0 interesting characters as weII as ruined chemistry
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003