Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 20, 20233 yr surely you mean the last hollywood video?damn, people really jump on an opportunity when it presents itself. (important note: i'm referring to the people who felt powerless to get help beforehand, not people who think they can lie for attention. 2 wildly different groups of people there)
April 20, 20233 yr So happy that the MonsterVerse is continuingBut at the same time, I really am worried on the next installment. As much as I like GVK, the Soundtrack is kinda the weakest out of all of them. Adam Wingard is a great director, but does not like 2 hours of films and rather cuts good pieces off from the film (there are many deleted drafts that felt a bit shameless). So, I don’t know. The next film better not do mah boi Goji dirtyGVK is fun, yesBut, and I know everyone will hate me when I say this, but I freaking love King of the Monsters so much out of all the MV filmsThat film at least feels like a true love letter to the fans, yes, I can blame the studio for cutting off good scenes (all written and described in the Novelization), or them forcing Michael Dougherty to add random jokes that he never found funny. But other than that, the film is a true spectacleSo yeah, I am looking forward to the new empire, but at the same time, I’m kinda worried
April 20, 20233 yr ...okayI have a soft spot for this objectiveIy mediocre game but this is just depressingeven the traiIer has framedropsand they didn't even show the atrium, ie. the pIace that manages to Iag even a PS5 with how unoptimized it is
April 20, 20233 yr https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/446042985876946954/1098569615354908732/IMG_6339.mov
April 20, 20233 yr I'm currently enjoying Genshin Impact but I also haven't hit the gacha wall.also paimon sounds like she's on every drug known to mankindthe VA is very obnoxious
April 20, 20233 yr I know that Blizzard deserves criticism because of the scandal and diablo 4's endgame but this feels like a hate campaign. it's ridiculous
April 20, 20233 yr I'm so happy we got content creators in this that actually play these types of games
April 20, 20233 yr https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/219467142859456534/1098659089279623188/image0.jpg16 on this list
April 20, 20233 yr There's honestly not much of a gacha wall here. People have shown that even the hardest content can be completed with the characters you get for free just by playing the game
April 20, 20233 yr https://blog.playstation.com/2023/04/20/welcoming-firewalk-studios-to-the-playstation-studios-family/It's a stark contrast to see Sony buying up studios that haven't released any games yet compared to Microsoft buying whole ass publishers
April 20, 20233 yr https://www.procyon-store.com/en/products/xbosttble152 USDIts all the xenoblade OSTs in one
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003