Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 26, 20242 yr Got out of Dune: Part 2, absolutely incredible, Denis Villeneuve created something special.
February 26, 20242 yr this game’d better be nothing more than $30if it is $30 I wiII be considerabIy Iess harshcuz as is this game is just “GUYS VERUM REX” but it’s made by a first time director, Iooks Iike a vita game at best, has forgettabIe Iooking characters and bIand ui if VS13 didn’t exist and I was not invested in it I wouId pay even Iess attention to this
February 26, 20242 yr C'mon daz, ain't no physical switch games releasing for less than $50 these days
February 26, 20242 yr Looks like I'm getting it lol. I'll likely do so even if it doesn't have an english dub (I played the Cyber Sleuths and they didn't have a dub)
February 26, 20242 yr All i am seeing about this game is just "omg it's Verum Rex/Versus 13!!!!!?!?!?!!!" and nothing about the game itself
February 26, 20242 yr “but that’s just the switch version” true we’II do the same thing but ag 30fps on PS4 and 60fps on PS5
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003