Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 8, 20251 yr guys I have done itI maxed out all jobs in FFXIVthis takes a very very very long ass time
August 8, 20251 yr Weapons was a really great movieI already trusted Zach Cregger with a Resident Evil movie thanks to Barbarian, but even more so now after WeaponsGive him a check to write what he wants and it will turn out great
August 8, 20251 yr Black Ops 6 Zombies ending bringing back the multiverse and a new version of the old crew goes against everything the old storyline ended on, ugh. This is Tros level of retconning.At least the map was good
August 9, 20251 yr ... did it..?I played them.when they came out up til Black Ops 2 and like the characters were funny but thats kinda it lol
August 9, 20251 yr I got through the intro and have the first 2 party members, I just beat the mime mini boss so not too far, but I'm really enjoying it so far
August 9, 20251 yr I probably shouldn't mention that WWE is technically* 'part of the Disney family' so to speak with their new ESPN streaming deal... right? I shouldn't? Yeah I figured okay... *begins to walk out... and then runs like hell
August 9, 20251 yr thank god he's using different ingredientsI wouIdn't be abIe to bare another baId Ieonhey maybe it'II be good enough for the main series to reference it who knows
August 10, 20251 yr https://fxtwitter.com/eiichiro_staff/status/1954356391688417456/enSeason 3 also in productionhttps://x.com/discussingfilm/status/1954361979663159642?s=46https://x.com/discussingfilm/status/1954360938024280507?s=46 https://x.com/discussingfilm/status/1954359997208334801?s=46
August 10, 20251 yr nice, nice, looking forward to it!not looking forward to inevitable complaints about vivi though...
August 10, 20251 yr You think the reason why Rebirth sold less than Remake is that people did not understood that the game is seperated into different parts or did they wanted to have the entire remake in one game?
August 10, 20251 yr i think people didnt like the changes in remake so they expected the same from rebirthwhich is sad because rebirth is such a great game in term of quality, scale and fanservice
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003