Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

And that's Stray completed. I only missed 3 trophies. I have to be completely honest with you (as I normally am)... that was probably the BEST* game I've played ***ALL YEAR*** thus far. No it's not because you play as cute kitty (though that helps). There's a lot more to it than just that. Honestly... the whole experience was just **AMAZING**. Lore is actually in this game. You just have to *explore* and not rush through the game if you decide to play it (which I **STRONGLY** recommend but do whatever you want obviously). Normally... 'post-apocalyptic' stuff doesn't tend to interest me. This one did. For some reason. Maybe because some of the stuff the game talks about is still ***SCARILY*** true to this day and could happen IRL? (especially considering... certain... governments). The ending... even made my eyes water up a little bit. **I'M NOT CRYING YOUR CRYING 😭 Probably the best graphics for an indie game I've *ever seen too. Yes the game is only three years old but an indie studio made it... and it legit looks like a AAA game but it's not it's single A. Damn impressive. Just a great experience overall. Makes me want to play more indie games but soulslikes and roguelites are clearly too hard for me and I can't seem to find a metroidvania 'my style'. I tried Ori. It was fine... but even it had it's 'way too difficult' moments. If you want to suggest/recommend indie games you think might be 'my style' feel free too... but that doesn't mean I'll buy it, play it, or even like it. 😅

this is incorrect information, I am not crying =\

40fps

yeah that's stiII Iowkey pathetic

if it's outputting a constant 1080p? fine I can give it some sIack, but if not, no

okay I've changed my mind aIready no I'm not accepting 40fps for a 5 year oId game on a system from 2025

40fps is pretty nice tho

Especially if its on handheld

If anything I hope more switch 2 games can do 40 fps and still look good than choppy 60fps, as that would be more doable

probably would've been the same kind of "live-action" as the lion king stuff (aka realistic animation style)

It was a great movie very great visually. Leto's parts was a nothing burger no payoff for his villain. Like he's not part of it depsite the whole shorts with him in it hyping him up as the big bad and nothing came of it. Hence why I thought the film flopped that it didnt warrant a sequel movie or TV series

At power level 447 the suffering is almost over 😭 @ElectriCole

Can finally also start my final to gm conquest since I’ve been saving them for the 449 hell.

Meanwhile, me in bliss experiencing expedition 33, not indulging in the horrors of the power grind

Babymetal first anime song
chrome_DtnwdBtpDW.png?ex=68ac8849&is=68ab36c9&hm=a319ad148f7c4efee23f30f4d042015851434dc6915098bcf095d3c21b43f9bf&

I am so gIad that JAM project wasn't a one-time thing for this series

Blue Exorcist S3 (Shimane Illuminati Saga) has begun. I'm watching the Toonami airing. Intriguing start so far honestly. Either way... this is clearly going to be a 'season-by-season' situation and I'll keep watching it on Toonami until they stop (still feels inevitable) or the whole channel disappears (still feels very possible)

If anyone on here plays Crystal of Atlan (seems doubtful) they are doing a collab with Digimon. Kind of bizarre lol

discordapp.com/invite/Gv7CnY7fCE

discordapp.com/invite/Gv7CnY7fCE

Godspeed soldier 🫡

thankfully zavala can give me the mark for 450 so am done until reset

Oh firetruck yeah

You gonna start running the raid for T5s?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top