Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 30, 20251 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DisneyAnimation/status/1961799505298460871https://vxtwitter.com/DisneyAnimation/status/1961803026613805499 It's just Wicked, but Disney. Calling it now.
August 30, 20251 yr wwwwwhy are you botheringwhy if it isn't the mythicaI probIem that everyone keeps taIking aboutidk if this is even animated, that's something
August 30, 20251 yr https://fixvx.com/turbofurby/status/1961221373059317795 as far as i can tell, no: this is not satire 🤦
August 30, 20251 yr .....if he is indeed a cod pIayer I find it impossibIe that he's never seen a battIe pass before Imao
August 30, 20251 yr Can we please get a new Kingdom Hearts trailer or new content?This is so much worse than the entire wait for kh3.
August 30, 20251 yr And another finger on the Monkey's Paw curls...https://tenor.com/view/monkeys-paw-paw-monkey-gif-17535679
August 31, 20251 yr I got a glitch Tuesday night w/ a floating jeep.https://www.twitch.tv/firemasterlucky/clip/TangentialAffluentLettucePeteZaroll-jEf8yXf1XV07ZirJhttps://www.twitch.tv/firemasterlucky/clip/TangentialAffluentLettucePeteZaroll-jEf8yXf1XV07ZirJ
August 31, 20251 yr And that's Beastars completed. Well... at least until Final Season Part 2 releases. Do all the memes you want. Say whatever you want. Make fun of it all you want. Personally... I feel like this anime gets too much flak. It's not perfect. Obviously. Nothing* is. However... it's actually really damn good. IMO at least. Better than I was honestly expecting it to be. Legoshi might be the *best* fleshed out MC of an anime I've seen in a *very long time. AMAZING character development for him. 'Furry' huh? Okay. Sure thing. Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. Can't wait for Final Season Part 2.
August 31, 20251 yr Kinda surprised the first Batman villain to get their own solo movie after joker is clayfaceUnless you count the penguin tv show, which would be fair
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003