Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 28, 20251 yr especially with the graphics updatethe only time you drop frames is in the player hubs but that due to the number of people there
September 28, 20251 yr Did something happened with John Cena?https://tenor.com/view/john-cena-john-cena-peace-peacemaker-peace-maker-peacemaker-season-two-gif-6136172256377113674
September 28, 20251 yr https://x.com/frenchiehugo/status/1972206230447046699?s=46 ya this encounter sucks
September 28, 20251 yr I've heard mostly positive things on the epic raid but hydra is definitely the most disliked
September 28, 20251 yr It’s a fun encounter but anything goes wrong in the phases you’re doing it’s ggLike bro I would love to see Bungie qa team do this on contestFor us we’ve encountered more bugs on hob then hydra, it’s just unforgivingThe only annoying thing is sometimes you get invincible detains coming at you
September 28, 20251 yr Is Bravely Default more akin to Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest? I really wish we could get proper remakes of the classic Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, and Final Fantasy IX games. While I know the Final Fantasy VII Remake exists, I'm specifically hoping for a turn-based remake as well.
September 28, 20251 yr Well... today is the week (for Time Stranger release). Although I guess it sort of depends on if you think Sunday is the first day of the week I guess. Either way... I do kind of hope the average critic score for it is in the 90's... but as long as it's in the 80's... I think I'll be happy lol. Feel free to guess what you think the score(s) will be if you want I guess. Mega's guess: 85-88
September 28, 20251 yr peacemaker goes to another dimension that seems better but in the end its a nazi america and in the dance it seems like he references that or something im not sure if it was intended or not for the dance tho
September 28, 20251 yr bruh makin' me wonder if they were ever there at aIImakes me wonder if they're not even gonna Iet the game reIease on switch (highIy unIikeIy to go that far)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003