Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 25Aug 25 Witcher 3 remastered is fucking hilarious but also not surprising considering it's like over a decade old
August 25Aug 25 On the surface it Iooks pretty simiIar to the ray-tracing update (which brought over community-made 4K textures) for the PS5 version but who knows
August 25Aug 25 All it really did was just show off encounters against the Weapons (aren't a chunk of them optional in the story anyway? I admit I never actually played the original VII- as sacrilegious as that is).
August 25Aug 25 confirms [spoiler]optional weapons are now part of story and show mega materia without naming them + new summon[/spoiler]
August 25Aug 25 [spoiler] I mean there was no way they were going to make them optional in the remake but I guess I can understand the sentiment of not wanting to see it regardless [/spoiler]
August 26Aug 26 the only new addition is the FIT system. everything else pretty much stays the same apparently. Kinda worried about the FIT system though... they don't seem to be very confident about it
August 26Aug 26 I mean it stayed the same between remake and rebirth too, it was just the tweaks to the characters that were done
August 26Aug 26 I assume it's the lighting. lighting can change characters a lot. XIV had the same issue
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003