Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
4 hours ago4 hr uses firebending to take shit from the chooscomes back and says um guys this isn't what I meant =\
4 hours ago4 hr I don't Iike wan at aII but the spirit designs were kinda funIowkey they were just ghibIi characters instead of spirit worId designs but cute nonetheIess
4 hours ago4 hr I mean in the original the spirits were either cute animals or giant horrific ass creatures
3 hours ago3 hr Daz hating on the most popular avatar in demand for a tv series based on him from just one episode is funny
3 hours ago3 hr Do what I do. Wait for all the episodes to finish releasing this month or by Nov first week and do a free trial to bingewatch
2 hours ago2 hr Cloud and Sonic together https://vxtwitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/2108658778648330426
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003