Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 27, 20224 yr I KNOW ABOUT THE ENDING AND HOW SHIT IT IS, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE THESE SCENES HURT ANY LESS.https://tenor.com/view/tyrion-lannister-game-of-thrones-cheers-drink-gif-24989565https://tenor.com/view/tyrion-lannister-game-of-thrones-cheers-drink-gif-24989565Sam doesn't deserve this shit.Theon's doing great though ngl.Damn, they made my man cry.I am stunned.NOT THE CELLOTHEY TURNED INTO MF LEGOS.
July 27, 20224 yr this happens for a small frame when she joins party for the first time very interesting
July 28, 20224 yr YOOYOYYOOYOYGSOYDGIHUVESJYKNCMJYBGJHMRSO COOL OMG YES PLAYSTATlON WINit took them this Iong
July 28, 20224 yr the raid story is gonna be really interestingseems like a mix of greek mythology and h. p. lovecraft because of the tentacles
July 28, 20224 yr Act 1 complete hoohoo literally used the same team for everything lmfaoI chose Fame in beginning but i completely forgot how boring that one is compared to the other two
July 28, 20224 yr I got my Xenoblade 3 but can't play it because if I do I will play for the entire night and I have an important meeting tomorrow morning PepeHands
July 28, 20224 yr NiceAUGUST 4Time to play mk8 and torture my friends more with 200cc and hard coms(They hate me)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003