Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 13, 20206 yr It makes me feel old lol :SadCat:New kh games are one of the few I actually get hyped for now
July 13, 20206 yr I'm looking forward to New Kingdom Hearts titles but if you're going to be a long time till there's something on the level of 3
July 13, 20206 yr There's the 7 remake I guess that will be nice to look forward toThat feels like it's becoming its own franchise
July 13, 20206 yr YeahI like the theorising that comes with new kh contentEven though mom is a rhythm game there's going to be some interesting stuff in it for sure
July 13, 20206 yr I haven't played animal crossing yet. I'm going to get the new one soonish. The recent DS game looks fun as wellI am hype for breath of the wild 2I hope we get to play as zelda ?
July 13, 20206 yr The only thing I'm concerned about is them reusing a lot of the Overworld I don't want a big feeling of I've been here and done that already with the world but I'm sure they won't do the entirely Maybe
July 13, 20206 yr Yeah, I get you. Maybe there will be a lot of underground space this time. Like a whole world undergroundThat could be cool imo
July 13, 20206 yr I mean most final fantasies are linear but this game is literally hallways witch I mean I like it but it's pretty noticeableI think the third game is the best
July 13, 20206 yr the problem is the minimap that makes it more linear than usualthey could just disable it until the open world section
July 13, 20206 yr Random rant: cloud in FF7 OG Is so one dimensional, fake-hard, fake-apathy, and had a ton of walls up. Like. I get he’s an amnesiac|| and low key ||delusional but not even Zack was like that. fjfkfkfkfk.
July 13, 20206 yr And yet you wonder why he became so popular in FFVII Only to be even more loved after CC
July 13, 20206 yr from what I’ve seen if CC so far helps his character a bit the remake imo is where Cloud shines ? he really breaks out of his shell a bit, and has like.. glimmers of an actual personality thanks to the main cast helping bring those sides out of him.though I really really didn’t like him at first because of that fake apathy ?I have to stan the character growth“I don’t care about the planet” boi you know you’re lying.
July 13, 20206 yr He had to have a bit more of development in the remake sooner since it's technically still the beginning of the story but it's also a full gameIs there a 7 light novel?I'm tempted to try making a novel form of the remake even though I probably won't be good but just as a personal fun project
July 13, 20206 yr idk what ao3 is but i was just planning on writing it on my private server then maybe sharing it somewhereAt the very least I want to get the bombing Mission before if I quit
July 13, 20206 yr https://archiveofourown.org it’s kinda like fanfic(dot)net but better lol. Oh okay. ? !!!! That could work too. I hope so ?? good luck icel!!
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003