Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 18, 20224 yr noice noicemight finish by the end of the week. works slowing down a bit for now lol
August 18, 20224 yr Lol, then you'll beat me: I'm still waiting to start episode 7 (haven't had the time, you know?)
August 18, 20224 yr I've been a part of Code Vein for a short amount of time and a lot of people say it's "fan service-y", but I don't really see it? Maybe that's because I'm denser than cinder block bricks.THERE'S A CODE VEIN ART BOOK.
August 18, 20224 yr embracer brought everything jesus even the book rights to lotor and hobbit booksthey brought a japanese game studios tatsujin
August 18, 20224 yr I'm glad I did but I'm pretty sure that game took off years of my lifeSo stressful, so overwhelming, overload in every possible senseI loved it.But I never need to touch it again. Or SEE it even.
August 18, 20224 yr I never went for FC on that lolI platinumed 1-3 on PS4, thats good enough for me 😅
August 18, 20224 yr I didn't get the Platinum in 1-3 but I got all gems and stuff. Except in 3 because of that god damn speedrunning oneI'm def not getting everything in 4. It's bad enough for me already
August 18, 20224 yr How's the She-Hull costume effects?I remember when the trailer came out they were getting roasted
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003