Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 25, 20224 yr Whenever I think of YanDev, I just think of that one video he made in his room talking about WoW with a big ole chalice of milk.
August 25, 20224 yr https://tenor.com/view/chalice-consume-gone-ham-gone-ham-gif-21256403He looks like the emo Who from Horton.
August 25, 20224 yr @MegaChamp doesn't playstation have that rental service for older games? Maybe you can use that to play tales of the abyss (never used it myself, so it's a guess)Also, dark road updates tomorrow, so you could try that if you don't wanna do splatoon
August 25, 20224 yr GUYSREMEMBER TO """""""""""""""""PLAY""""""""""""" DARK ROAD TOMORROWit'II be the best sIeep you'II ever have
August 25, 20224 yr I mean, I did say "try" and not "play", lolThe only thing we're really waiting for is the story
August 25, 20224 yr Just realized something: daz is like the polar opposite of hmk when it comes to sonic
August 25, 20224 yr I spoke too soon. The repair place called and I have my 3DS back. But now I feel obligated so I might still try the splatfest out lol. So I feel better at least lol
August 25, 20224 yr I'll see you on the battlefield, then 😉Lol, guess everyone's got opinions, eh? For my perspective, I'll admit it's difficult to accurately compare the 2 of them since daz types everything but hmk is all video-based
August 25, 20224 yr The thing with DaZ is that while I may not fully agree with quite a bit of his rants, the points that he does raise I can understand the justificationHMK just kinda goes off the rails like a third into his videos and it's just rediculous
August 25, 20224 yr Plus like, DaZ's are like... kinda sorta usually rooted in realityHMK like... rants about his own headcanons lol
August 25, 20224 yr Plus, hes not as popular as he was, but he used to anyway, have a pretty big say in the fandom.So hes always been kinda uncontested and stuff. No one tells him no or hes wrong lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003