Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 19, 20224 yr Oh I don't GIVE A SHIT CHECKER BOY SICK YOUR BI ASS DOWNI'm sorry I didn't mean thatYou're a checker man 😤Uhhhh well you take it off, then you can put it back onObviously🤨
September 19, 20224 yr Well duhBut would it impact performance of gamesAnd also what market demand is there for something like this
September 19, 20224 yr Yeah I know I was just messing with DaZ lolIdk it's probably just a gimmick"Hey man look how we stand out we so different and coooool"Pwetty pwease buy our pwoduct uwu
September 19, 20224 yr I said to take it with a grain of salt. Tom Henderson doesn’t have a 100% track record.
September 19, 20224 yr the show hasnt even air yet and greenlit a s2....they didnt do this with mando s2 before s1 airedlike they announced s2 right after s1 airedsame with s3after boba
September 19, 20224 yr I'm sorry but I've been wondering this for months why tf are they going so hard to make a show about a guy who's already dead?How much can this really add to the story??How could it ENCHANCE it???
September 19, 20224 yr Honestly, I really didn't like Rogue One, so this absolutely does nothing for me.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003