Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 20, 20224 yr It's possible but this feel like more of a "we give you permission to do this" than a collaborationThey already did a portal spinoff so who knows
September 20, 20224 yr Yes, but was also there to give the hope for HL3, since all the assets are there and give the story some reason to continue even if it means reverting the ending from HL2 Episode 2 Its a bit of both
September 20, 20224 yr I fee like that would end up being very nausiatingWould be nice to see done tho
September 20, 20224 yr Didn't valve give their blessing to the creators of the half life 2 vr mod or am I imagining that?
September 20, 20224 yr https://tenor.com/view/the-office-michael-scott-dont-you-dare-gif-21943972Imagine getting permission from Valve to make a game in one of their universes and that is what you give them.They’re never giving out that kind of permission again lol
September 20, 20224 yr No no not that abomination. I'm talking about the group of developers remaking half life 2 in VR from the ground up
September 20, 20224 yr Whenever y'all start talking about persona, all I think about is the guy shooting his head to bring out his persona and I imagine that's me, except I'm removing myself from the conversation instead of summoning a persona (and waiting for the right time to come back)
September 20, 20224 yr Does anyone here have tabletop simulator?And want to play the boardgame “Disney Villainous” with me?
September 20, 20224 yr I’m just personally not a fan of JRPGs with KH being the only exception. Also, the idea of sinking 150 hours into a single save file to complete a game does not appeal to me in the slightest either.
September 20, 20224 yr it do be Iike thatthough it wasn’t Iike that for my P4G first run l think l finished at around 35 hoursand for P5R l IiteraIIy 100%’d the game soo 112 hours
September 20, 20224 yr It's not my thing, that's all. So when there's a bunch of talk about it, it just goes in one ear and out the other, y'know?In all honesty, turn-based RPGs have been uninteresting to me for a while now (with notable exceptions)
September 20, 20224 yr I tend to prefer turn based games simply because I enjoy slower paced games in general. Probably why I gravitate toward JRPGs.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003