Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 28, 20224 yr go check the first episode the game releases on that exact date1 pm japan time
September 28, 20224 yr It seems like the idea is to lighten the workload for moderators, but yeah. I see potential legal problems with this.
September 28, 20224 yr Oh yeah, I just meant to clarify that it's not like, some event for one of their games (like a seasonal event)Needs more time in the oven
September 28, 20224 yr Kevin Feige has too much on his plate. The MCU needs more than one person running the show if they want to expand as much as they have been.
September 28, 20224 yr is what he said. but the reality is, he was suffering withdrawals from a lack of copieum. DC was doing everything in its power to destroy what he loved, but, he decided, at least Marvel will burn with me
September 28, 20224 yr LMAOyour pain was so intense you accidentaIIy kiIIed Warner Bros tooIikeaII of it
September 28, 20224 yr Yes DaZ.I will create a world where only Image and Dark Horse remain..."When the world falls, Spawn shall inherit the Earth."-Revelations 6:9
September 28, 20224 yr Nah the entirety of WB is bleeding profuselyCan’t wait to see what content they decide to erase from existence next
September 28, 20224 yr Almost 100 years of history about to be yeeted into Oblivion because of a single merger- I hate Corporations.
September 28, 20224 yr Counterpoint- be edgy 2006 high schooler and hate it all Whaaaaaaat I'veeeeeeeee doooooooooone(I think that song is from '07 but shut up lol)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003