Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 8, 20223 yr Opinions are mixed but instead of being "it's terrible or it's good" it seems to be "it's fine or it's really good" with some give and take here and there.
November 8, 20223 yr This is my reaction to when the Smash community is complaining and whining about Steve and Kazuya
November 8, 20223 yr Rumor for Deadpool 3: Owen Wilson will have a big role in the film and will reprise his role as Mobius from Loki
November 8, 20223 yr Well see, I'm not saying they should add more now. I'm saying they should've spaced out that massive dump of content so that it covered a number of months, maybe even a year. We'd still be in the same place we are now in terms of content, but it would've kept people invested for a longer period of timeGimme a demo and I'll... Well, I'll still probably not play the full game at that point, but demos are nice
November 8, 20223 yr One thing I miss about the PS1 Era is those demo disc'sAlmost all the games worth caring about was on them, and, they weren't that expensive Just wish games had more demons now. You'd think it'd be simple to make demo builds that can't be data mined- that (and general costs) seems to be one of the reasons why they don't
November 9, 20223 yr I understand why cause then the person who's curious will play and might not like it, so no sale
November 9, 20223 yr Oh yeah should we make a trending topics tab for Ragnarok? Or do not enough people care?
November 9, 20223 yr i mean, i'd be happy if only because it helps keep spoilers even further out of my line of sight until i get to start on it
November 9, 20223 yr I will say one thingThe main menu is somehow worse than 2018It's so weirdly cluttered
November 9, 20223 yr I remember the main menu being super simple tho?It's just, start, continue, options and like one oyher thing?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003