Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 1, 20223 yr good.won’t make the game any Iess ugIy but at Ieast it’II be pIayabIe nowevery biIIion doIIar 10 miIIion copy seIIer needs baby steps post-reIease
December 1, 20223 yr Hey back off. They acknowledged the problem and got it fixed quickly. What else do you excpect, given the circumstances?
December 1, 20223 yr Honestly I'm pretty shocked at Nintendo lmfaoThey did great with giving out refunds and now thisWell done
December 1, 20223 yr don't put out garbage in the first pIaceshouId've acknowIedged the probIem before it reached 10 miIIion peopIeyeah that is good
December 1, 20223 yr https://tenor.com/view/bunnymund-rise-of-the-guardians-rotg-bunnymund-rotg-gif-26189279Idk man.This stupid firetruck is on the brain.
December 1, 20223 yr It's been too long since I've seen it but I remember enjoying it, I remember the villain being kinda dumb though
December 1, 20223 yr https://tenor.com/view/pitch-rise-of-the-guardians-pitch-black-nightmare-gif-5933281
December 1, 20223 yr I was half-dreading Nintendo going on Twitter and being like "firetruck you. All sales final."
December 1, 20223 yr I could see them just tweeting out a link to their refund policy like “read this, suckers”
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003