Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 29, 20206 yr Live w/ FFVIIR chatper 17. If you want to comment to me about it, do so in the stream chat.
July 29, 20206 yr Blocked screen for streaming this part in chapter 18, even at this pointNot sure if it's the whole chapter
July 29, 20206 yr Some people had strikes for attempting to bypass it.I guess others could get the uploads up.This many months later
July 29, 20206 yr I think they did that to avoid spoilers but the game has been out for a long time now
July 29, 20206 yr > Toshihiro Nagoshi: “We definitely lost to them. I think it’s a game that definitely should have been made by Japanese people, but I heard they did a monstrous job collecting data and everything. There’s also the Kurosawa Mode, showing how they tried to pursue an artistic movie feel with the game overall. It’s the kind of work made by non-Japanese people that makes you feel they’re even more Japanese than us. I think it’s amazing. We often believe Western people would never get certain Japanese things, but the game shows this way of thinking is wrong in the first place.”He said some more stuff but I found this to be the most interesting
July 29, 20206 yr He says that we aren’t dumb! WOO!I enjoy learning about other coultures. Japanese and Viking were my favorite
July 29, 20206 yr they had another avengers streamgame looks as interesting as last time, so not at all
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003