Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 13, 20233 yr if i had to guess, most of the discourse about that is gonna be "why'd they make superman a woman" (because they don't know enough about the comics to know who kara is), but my thing is "wait, brown hair???"
February 13, 20233 yr Not really that new, Barry is blond in comics too and all his live action are eithe brown or black haired
February 13, 20233 yr that's true, but i think they've been making him brunette in adaptations long enough that it's not as weird. compared to adaptations of supergirl, few as there've been, where she's always been blonde. it just stands out more, i guess
February 13, 20233 yr That's fairI am pretty sure this Supergirl design is inspired by InjusticeBy that I mean just the design, not the character
February 13, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1624932968417439744?t=8nc1YpcMLZ_u-wSr2-PaZQ&s=19
February 13, 20233 yr it was cause the old regime was trying to be like supergirl and batgirl better superman and batman bad when trying to do a new universe
February 13, 20233 yr No, all they were doing were setting up a supergirl and Batgirl moviesKeaton was gonna be in Batgirl guiding herIt was never about them being better than the old ones, just the girls taking over to build up the image back up again for superman and batman
February 13, 20233 yr If they remove weapon durability I hope that they found something good as a replacement. I don't want to spend 70 hours like in Elden Ring where I wear the same gear. But it seems like they are going for a minecraft style progressionwhich means it will involve a lot of crafting probably
February 13, 20233 yr There’s going to be a lot more to this. Looks like an ARG game getting started!
February 13, 20233 yr No :luffyDisgust:I mean I didn't say it's not a good game, I just can't get into itI don't find any of the exploration rewarding
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003