Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 18, 20233 yr Man this season better be good- I haven't really liked the show since halfway through season 6 lol
February 18, 20233 yr A huge tunnel.This is actually bigger than what I need, but that’s a good thing!
February 19, 20233 yr https://www.gamesradar.com/suicide-squad-kill-the-justice-league-is-getting-a-prequel-comic-series/we getting a exclusive clothings and items from the prequel comic
February 19, 20233 yr Tears of the Kingdom artbook got leakedbe careful regarding spoilersunfortunately there are some big spoilers
February 20, 20233 yr Very important to get in the final week before Lightfall if anyone is planning on doing the raid Day One like I am
February 20, 20233 yr Apparently the Marvels poster got revealed It looks so cool and I’m so hype for this movie
February 20, 20233 yr Dmc 1-3 is on the switch, right ? Any chance for dmc definitive edition, dmc 4 or 5 to get ported on switch ?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003