Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 23, 20233 yr dang now even your PS5 can be upset it's getting no gamesyou're doing the equivaIent of buying a book to see ads for books you don't want
February 23, 20233 yr I genuineIy have had more successes with Directs and I don't even own a Nintendo
February 23, 20233 yr I mean last time we got Like A Dragon Ishin, tekken 8, Wo Long Dynasty and a few others
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003