Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 27, 20233 yr I am not enjoying this one as much as the first game, but I will try and stick with itWorst case I just look up a recap and jump to 3
February 27, 20233 yr I'm so happy they axed the gacha system in 3. 3 has a job system like the older FF games or XIV and it's so well done
February 27, 20233 yr 2 is ironically now the xenoblade game that needs a remake the most because a lot of the systems are just awful
February 27, 20233 yr I do think the gameplay is a step downLike even ignoring the gacha systemAlthough the world feels more vertical now so that's a good thing
February 27, 20233 yr 3 has the best gameplay imo because they mixed the best aspects of 1 and 2 and put them into one game
February 27, 20233 yr Not just that, even when there is places where you should be able to jump on it doesn't let you
February 27, 20233 yr It's completely uselessOnly time it's useful is when you slide on something, and that happens like 3 timesNow I can at least jump on boxes to get on the roof
February 27, 20233 yr Does Destiny 2 have the same issue as WoW where expansion content gets posted months before launch or do you guys experience all of it blind?because in WoW all of the raid bosses get datamined and mechanics get figured out before the content even launches due to test realms
February 27, 20233 yr Objectives for the new raid did get leaked, but not how to do them. Thats really all we get until release.Only thing big that got leaked is who the boss is.
February 27, 20233 yr Mega's thoughts on the Pokemon Presents: Yeah... not great tbh. Outside of S/V DLC. I have no idea wtf TPC/GameFreak are doing but I'm kind of not surprised either. No PMD. No Detective Pikachu 2. No previous gens on NSO GB emulators... wow. lol. S/V DLC looks good though I guess. I was under the assumption that Paradox Suicune/Virizion would be in the DLC but lolnope. I guess it doesn't really matter though. Majora-like Pokemon with the mask (that's what the mask thing from Zelda is called right? lol. That's what it reminds me of) looks super cool and interesting though. Oh well. I guess. Or I'm just nitpicky. Let's just go with the latter.
February 27, 20233 yr the pokemon presents was deeefiniteIy for fans onIy as a non-fan it just feIt no.pokemon unite has a horribIe reputation pokemon sIeep is a sIeep tracking app the card game getting a few new cards is cooI and uh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfin 😌tbh I stiII have no idea why they're so against having the previous gens on NSO on Iaunch dayyou'd expect the heavy hitters to be there first and foremost, that's how you get peopIe to try out the more niche games as your service updatedyou'd expect the heavy hitters to be there first and foremost, that's how you get peopIe to try out the more niche games as your service updates
February 28, 20233 yr PvP is in a bad spot, though PvE is in its best stateIll rather put myself through hell to get a god roll Wendigo again then ever play Crucible unless I really have too note this took 58 runs of a single strike to get it
February 28, 20233 yr nah nah, on youtube tv. i wanna watch it on a bigger screen than my laptop. they pull this shit way too often, even as the cw is dyingif it's not available by this thursday, i'll cave and use the website, but i'm not gonna be happy while i do it
February 28, 20233 yr Its gonna be worth it since Grenade Launchers are getting a big buff tomorrow for Lightfall, better be safe then sorry for the Day One Raid next week
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003