Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 27, 20233 yr ah yes the win buttonnoctis has the most forgettabIe and weak ass sword swings in the entire series IoI
March 27, 20233 yr That's pretty on brand for the guy who preference OG Tifa design for Remake lolNoctis has a lot of forgettable things lolBut it's ok cause hey fishing mini game guys.
March 27, 20233 yr oh my god. God of War Ragnarök has probably the biggest invisible loading screen ever. I reached the wall 💀 the area so far looks amazingI already like Heimdall it's crazy how fast this game picked up with its story. I'm really excited for this part of the game especially because of the Odin stans
March 27, 20233 yr https://tenor.com/view/big-lebowski-the-dude-your-opinion-gif-4476328Nice! Even though it was about the same length as previous seasons, this last one was done so quickly that I wanted more ASAP
March 27, 20233 yr IdkThere’s also Watch_DogsThat’s game is genuinely goodTho Tbf I haven’t played Legions
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003