Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 28, 20233 yr My dad and I always say there's two things you need to be considered a township in Wisconsin: a church and a bar
March 28, 20233 yr Guys, my brother and I have been theorizing Zelda stuff for like 1+ hours 💀😂The more we watch videos and discuss, the more I'm like "holy shit I love this series"
March 28, 20233 yr Did you know Zelda is the name of a princess and not the guy you play?I'm pretty versed in the lore 😉😮
March 28, 20233 yr I know, back in the varrio they called me"El Cerebro Grande Loco" It didn't roll well off the tounge.
March 28, 20233 yr ……that’s pretty sad I did not expect a Iocked 4k 60fps, but games Iike Rift Apart and Spider-Man stiII have 4k as the goaI even at 60fps, with their Iowest dynamic res being 1700p(with ray-tracing and 60fps it’s a Iocked 1440p though)game’s gonna Iook dusty as heII on my 4K tv since I highIy doubt they’re gonna use FSR to upscaIe the image Iike other devsSE be Iike that
March 28, 20233 yr https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/57847/~/wii-u-%26-nintendo-3ds-eshop-discontinuation-q%26a....man
March 28, 20233 yr LMAOOOshame cartoon producers don't get deaIt this kinda hand when they end on a cIiffhanger
March 28, 20233 yr God of War Ragnarök Spoiler? ||I know this sounds like a dumb conspiracy theory but did Odin do the Ursula thing where he turned one of his pets into a character to spy on Kratos and Atreus? And I believe it's either Tyr or Freya even though I think Tyr is more likely. It's really firetrucking weird how Atreus got immediately followed by odin's ravens after he went to Midgar. Like Odin expected him to be there. Also Tyr is constantly out of character where I thought at first that he's poorly written but it would make sense in this context. I never understood how he overcame his trauma so fast in terms of being locked for years into a cell. Also it's very weird that when Tyr broke free they didn't do that much to capture him again or even to really prevent him from escaping. You would expect Asgard to send more qualified troops than just a few grunts|| Also Tyr calling Freya the other name was also weird. Especially in the context of the scene that happened Also it's weird that Heimdall never got the information that Atreus might come to Asgard. 🤔 ngl this would be a really cool twist
March 28, 20233 yr it's crazy how much the story got better after the first 1/3 of the gameAtreus is still a bitch but I can live with it
March 28, 20233 yr new Persona5 X characterand as my friend pointed out, IiteraIIy Iooks Iike a fire embIem character I m a o
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003