Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 2, 20233 yr never quite understood the whole "step on me" thing that's done so often in fiction
April 2, 20233 yr Idk if I can explain here tbhLike… I feel like posting this joke it fineBut explaining why it works isn’t
April 2, 20233 yr Why are free games offers most only on pc these days ? Really missing that one 'play at home' initiative from ps.
April 2, 20233 yr TEKKEN 8 Nicknames: Nina - Silent Assassin Kazuya - Cold-Blooded Oppressor Jin - Lightning of Fate Paul - Hot-Blooded Destroyer Law - The Legendary Dragon King - Anger of the Beast Lars - The Lion of the Rebelion Jack-8 - High Tech Annihilator Jun - Light of Hope Xiaoyu - Dancing Phoenix Leroy - Grandmaster of Drip Asuka - Sprited Peacemaker
April 2, 20233 yr Tekken 3D is just Tekken 6's PSP version, but on 3DS Ieft is PSP, right is 3DS it has far better Iighting and modeI detaiIs, as weII as severaI new stages, but content-wise it's just as dry as the PSP version IoI
April 2, 20233 yr I aIso Iearned today that emuIators hate Tekken 6 Imao unIess you're on software mode, the game Iooks depressed and Citra straight up doesn't emuIate the sound effects nor the shadows
April 2, 20233 yr I can't take it anymorethe more I hear the more depressed I become, the more pain I feeII'm so happy another $40 game has a paid battIe pass and we stiII have 0 cIue if the damn thing even has a singIe-pIayer campaignthis series is the Iast I expected this from, there's no chance I'm buying thisactuaI hatred
April 2, 20233 yr Now all we need is video of Jack leading a group of people dressed as Bowser's minions down the red carpet
April 2, 20233 yr I see. Thank you for the explanation. Still would be awesome to have an actual Tekken or Street Fighter game on switch. The 3ds had both of them.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003