Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 4, 20233 yr 12 years actuallybook 3 and book 4 and 5 as well half blood prince definitely would benefit from having 3+ seasons to flesh out everything. book 1 only need one season while book 2 only need one and book 7 dont need 4+ seasons
April 4, 20233 yr speaking of showrunneror at Ieast director, pIease be anyone but David Yatesthat dude DESPISES coIour of any kind rather than having a baIance of coIourfuI and bIeak, david's movies are nearIy COMPLETELY bIeak
April 4, 20233 yr they weren't directed by David, so they stiII know how to controI screen brightness at Ieast Iook at this depressing scene I mean in actuaIity the scene's hiIarious but the coIour paIIete says otherwise
April 4, 20233 yr alright, gotta admit that i actually snorted when they did the pointing meme for all the spider people
April 4, 20233 yr I wiII not watch this traiIer feeIs weird to intentionaIIy and actuaIIy not watch a traiIerfeeI free to discuss and aII, I have a crazy soIution to that probIem too!! I won’t read itI know I know I’m far too much of a genius
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003