Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 9, 20233 yr I’m obsessing over Tettote Connect.And this man. I’m going in my shake corner now.Shame.
April 9, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/AVtoGAMEnoYAMI/status/1644990912328798208?t=I5e3Tng-Pth9ZN9-W1_Ynw&s=19
April 9, 20233 yr the super sonic transformation Iooks better here than it does in the finaI game Imao and the robots Iook aImost wooden?? aImost as if they've been sitting out in the environment untouched for decades and have grass and shit growing on themwhat a concept thank god it's outthat aside, p3 remake???hatred though tbh it's typicaI of things to Iook better in pre-reIease when they don't have to think about optimization, it's stiII a shame
April 9, 20233 yr p3 really deserves a remake. it didn't age very well in some aspects and they could use the remake to also improve the pacing of the storymakes me wonder if mementos in p5r was a testing ground for tartarus in p3 remake
April 9, 20233 yr if they ever remake persona 1 I hope they turn it into a completely different gameI recently watched a video about the entire game and it's just... 💀especially the english translation of the ps1 version
April 9, 20233 yr I like the strategy aspect and bits of the story, but everything else... FaxThat eng translation is like, the worst localization I've ever seen in a game, I wouldn't even recommend it for the music now that some hero modded it back in the psp port
April 9, 20233 yr Everyone... help... I didn't realize how much I missed P5 until I started P5S last night..... 🥲
April 9, 20233 yr don't worry, start Iiving in china and you can repIay the game but on your phone and with gacha and no Iife or originaIity or happiness or creativity or Iove or care😌
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003